𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨

NOBODY'S POV

You wake up after being knocked out for so long, Expecting to be in your bed, You try to turn over.

Only to fall over while tied up on a chair-

You grunted "W..Wait..I'm not even at home....Where the hell am I!?" You say, Panicked, You look around frantically, You see..

A rusted chair with dried blood on it.

A old beaten up couch.

A FUCKING DEAD BODY-

A old ass television.

And two people in weird costumes staring at you.

"Wait, Two people in costumes staring at me..." It suddenly all came back to you, The two killers who broke into your house and tried to kill you, You blinked and suddenly your eyes were full of even more fear "W..Who the hell are you two..." You said, Trying to sound as manly as possible without tearing up.

"Hello M/N" One of them said, Sounding like someone familiar...But you can't put your finger on it..."Oh...Your the guy who called me!" You said, Angry, That guy didn't let you finish your movie! "The hell do you want from me..." You asked, A bit scared now "Well...We thought you would already know but...I guess not!" They said, Sounding a but disappointed, Like you cared, You only want to leave.

"But we wanna see what your insides look like!" And with that, They stabbed you in your side, You felt a bunch of air leave your body, You couldn't feel your side, Oh right...They stabbed it, You managed to breath out "W..Wait" You said in between breath "P..Please do..don't kill me.." You said, Feeling your eyes getting heavy "Why shouldn't we?" The tall one askef "U..Uh I don't k..know" You grunted, Your side burned, You could make out them whispering to each other "We have a deal for you." The shorter one said, Tho you couldn't really tell, Considering your eyes were pretty much going out on ya', "U..Uh- Fuckkk- S.Shoot it.. " You said, Breathing harder and harder each second.

"We will let you live, If you let us live in your house!" The tall one said, You just assumed they were men, Considering they sound like men "W..What..." You said, A bit shocked "Its either that, Or we gut you." The short one said, And you immediately knew your answer "F..Fuckk..Fine!" You breathed out "Yeaaaaa!, New home" You saw the taller one do a little happy dance..

Then you passed out from blood loss.

Heyyoooo, Its da' author!, TYSM for so many reads, And just overnight is insane- So thank you guys!, Expect a few chapters today because I'm just really excited about this book! :D