𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡

NOBODY'S POV

"Mum, Why the hell are you now just telling me that your going away with this apestick?".

You said visibly annoyed because your mother just now told you that she was going on a vacation for three weeks with her 'hunny mc smoochie bear' You wanted to die as soon as she said that.

Your mother slapped you, Not hard, But hard enough to make you wince, "Don't you ever, EVER, Call the love of my life an 'apestick' Do you understand?, Brat." From the corner of your eye you saw your stepfather smirking, She poked you in your cheek, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?." You frowned at her and sighed "Yes mother.." You said "Good."

She walked away and Bryan (the stepdad) Came to you "I hope you get ran over by a car, Bitch." He smirked and walked away, You blinked and chuckled dryly "I hope you get jumped in an alleyway, Apestick" Luckily he was to far away to hear you, You walked inside and started making some popcorn, You let the popcorn sit and went to go turn on a movie, You decided to turn on 'MA' Because well, Why not?.

Before the movie even started you heard the house phone ring, You sighed, It was probably one of your moms drunk one night stands, You let it ring before it stopped, You kept watching the movie, It was at the part where the weird basement party was happening, you were eating your dry popcorn before the phone ringed again, This time you answered.

"Hello M/-"

"If your calling for Johanna Naval, Then I'm sorry but she's out with her husband, Goodbye." You hung up the phone and sat back down one the couch, But the phone rang.

AGAIN.

You groaned and answered the phone

"Hello" The person on the other side of the phone said.

"What do you want." You said blankly, Stuffing some popcorn in your mouth

The person cleared their throat "..."

"You probably called the wrong number, Happens all the time, bye." You hung up again

"WAI-" It was to late, You had already hung up

You sat on the couch again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT RANG AGAIN.

You answered "Listen here you motherfucker, I don't know why you keep calling, And I don't care, Stop fucking calling this damn number, Your probably just some old man looking for a young kid to scare or some shit." And with that, You hung up again.

You heard some glass break from upstairs.

You flinched at the sudden sound..

And your dumbass hid in the kitchen cabinet with a knife..

A FEW HOURS LATER

You woke up "Dang it!, Probably fell asleep after twenty minutes... 'm gonna go check if anything is broken or sum'......" You opened the cabinet and stepped out..

THUD!!!!

You fell to the floor with a loud thud, You saw someone with a black robe, They raised their hand getting ready to hit you again, You rolled out of the way before standing up and running up the stairs, You heard heavy footsteps behind you before you felt a hard tug at your shirt, You fell back and so did the intruder, You both went tumbling down the stairs.

You stood up and so did the intruder, You backed away some "Who the shitting hell are you." You said and glared at them, They tilted their head.

......You ran out the back door, And saw another masked killer

It was like there was two of them

You felt someone hit you with as metal chair before you black out..

And thats another chapter because I feel motivated!....And also because I couldn't wait until tomorrow :D!