𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

NOBODY'S POV
You sighed as as you picked up another book from a bookshelf in your room.

This was a punishment for going out in the middle of the night, You had to stay locked up in your room all week, With food coming from the doggy door.

Why a doggy door? you dear readers ask?, Let's just say this happens a lot..

You sighed in boredom before looking out the window, You squinted your eyes in confusion "I..Is that someone in the trees?" You blinked once, They were gone...

"What the hell?" You said a bit paranoid, Thinking about the worst shit "Damn it M/N!, Get ya' head outta' the dirt!, No crazy killer is gonna come get you!" You said, hitting yourself in the head a few times with the book in your hand "Ow!, Why the hell did I do that!?" You exclaimed in pain and anger.

"M/N!, Get this damn food from this damn doggy door or else I'll come in the room and shove the whole plate down your shitty throat boy!" Your mother said, Annoyed caus' she was holding the plate for to long.

"Oh, I didn't even notice it mum, I'm sorry" You said, Taking the the plate from your mothers hand.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Use your damn saliva to wash it down or something" She said, Walking away, You frowned, Your mother was always the kind parent, But when your stepfather came and ruined everything, You had nobody left to believe in.

You sighed and looked out the window again, You saw someone in the trees again, But you couldn't see them because of the leaf's  from the trees hid them, You looked away, Thinking some random kid was playing a prank on you, Just wanting to scare someone.

"Ya' know what?, I'm done with this, 'm not letting some random kid scare me..." You said annoyed, You walked over to the window window and put the 'You.Know.What.' finger up at them (WHY DID YOU DO THAT?-) But suddenly, They pulled out a camera and took a picture of you.

You blinked once

You blinked twice

You blinked three times

They never left..

"I do not have time for dis' shit..." That was a lie, You had plenty of time for that shit, You were just tired " 'm just gonna go to bed" You walked over to your bed and flopped onto it, Falling asleep instantly...

Little did you know, A certain child sounding killer broke into the walls of your house...

Hiii guys!, Thanks for reading the first chapter even if it was a bit short, Stay awake and here because 'm def gonna be updating probably tomorrow?, Eh idk!, Byeee

W.C: 455