It was about 5pm on Sunday now, 2 hours before your date with Tom. Your best friend was helping you do your hair, carefully brushing each part of your long h/c hair that you've had in rollers the whole day. When satisfied with your hair, you went into your bathroom and changed into a black lace underwear set, and slid your black silk dress on top, zipping it up. You come out the bathroom, sit down at your vanity and put your heels on.
"How do I look?" You ask your best friend.
"Like walking sex" she jokes at you, standing up and heading behind you, putting her hands on your shoulders.
"Tell me what he does after the date, promise" she continues now holding out her pinky to you. You wrap your pinky fingers around hers smiling.
"I promise" you reply now taking your pinky finger back, and grabbing your primer applying it to your face.
"Come on, help me get ready" you say passing her a makeup brush.

About an hour later, you were done with your makeup, with most of the time being spent making sure your eyeliner looked the same on both eyes. Before that, you and B/f/n couldn't agree on what makeup look to do but ended up with going for a rose gold and brown smoky look. B/f/n grabbed your black fur coat passing it for you to put it on. You place it on and snuggle up in it, due to its warmth. It reached just above the knee, giving the illusion that you weren't wearing anything underneath it. Quickly, you spray yourself with perfume before taking your shoulder bag and slinging it over your shoulder.
"Want to walk me there?" You ask your friend.
"Obviously, as if I'd let you walk alone at night looking like that, I'll get my boyfriend to go with us though, just in case".

It was almost 7, and you were stood with your best friend and her boyfriend outside the restaurant you were supposed to have your date at. However, you were too nervous to go in, due to the fact you haven't spoken to him in days, and not wanting for it to be awkward. After your friends reassurance, you finally managed to push the door to the dimly lit restaurant, and found Tom sitting near the back, at a table for 2 with his back to you. He must've felt your presence behind himself, with his head turning around to look at you before standing up and pulling out your chair for you sit on. You sat down, taking off your coat and placing it on the back off your seat along with your handbag.
"I'm happy you came" Tom whispered, not hiding the fact he was nervous. You smiled in response.
"I'm sorry, I'm the one at fault for believing those idiots over you. I will understand if you still need time to forgive me, but I already know you will forgive me sooner or later" he spoke in his normal tone, holding your hand over the table, his thumb delicately circling your knuckles. You raised your eyebrow at that comment, seeing as how his sass was coming back.
"Well, word of mouth says you've been beating Malfoy every chance you get" you replied now being sassy back to him.
"Of course I've been. This reminds me, I got something for you" he replied standing up and taking a box out the inner pocket of his black blazer and sliding the box across the table to you. You carefully pick up the box, opening it and seeing the earrings you wanted the other day inside of it.
"It was you then, yesterday?" You said smiling at the gift. Tom smirked in response.
"Go on, put them on, I want to see you wearing your gifts from me". With that you excused yourself to the restrooms with your bag and box in hand.

When out of Toms sight, you took your normal studs out of your ears, and put in your new ones

When out of Toms sight, you took your normal studs out of your ears, and put in your new ones. Now your outfit felt complete, you thought to yourself. A black short dress, bouncy curls and dangly diamond earrings with moons and stars. You make your way back to the table, the box and previous earrings in your bag now. Tom sat there patiently, wine and 2 glasses now at the table despite the fact you were both under 18. You made your way to your seat and sat back down in it, placing your bag down and moving your hair behind your ears, allowing for Tom to see the earrings.
"They look good on you, not as good as you though" Tom said smirking as he saw you blush at his comment. You loved the way he was a smooth talker. He called over a waiter to take your orders, and ordered your favourite.

The two of you sat in silence as you waited for your food, not knowing what to say, occasionally just sipping on the wine.
"I missed you, Tom" you spoke up, now wanting to cry.
"I know, I missed you too, I wanted to talk to you but my ego wouldn't let me. I'm sorry for hurting you" he said looking down at the table before looking back at you again.
"I'll do anything it takes however, to earn your trust back". You nodded in response, feeling satisfied with his apology. Soon enough, your conversations went back to normal, talking about school and the future.

Tom paid for the meal after you guys were finished eating, and helped you out with putting your coat back on. He led you out the restaurant, with his hand on your back walking back to Hogwarts. Noticing a flower stall, without hesitation Tom dragged you there buying you another bouquet of roses and handing them to you.
"A bouquet two days in a row? That's new" you joked.
"Well, you deserve them, especially after the whole incident"
His hand now found its way back onto your lower back again, walking across a bridge when you spotted Malfoy and his friend walking in your direction. You could feel Tom tense up and tighten his grip on you, bringing you closer to him. You looked in Malfoy's direction and saw him turning a different way, disappearing into the darkness.
"He really must be scared of you now" you said looking up at him, the street lights making him look heavenly.
"He better be" he said before leaning in close and closing the gap between your lips and his. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him even closer to you than you thought was possible. He brought his hands to your hips and held you tight. After a moment, you pulled back, noticing you're in a public space, and were probably being watched by your best friend and her boyfriend along with probably some creeps. Your breathing was heavy and so was Toms but you both smiled at each other and continued on your way back to Hogwarts.
"My feet hurt" you announced to him suddenly.
"What did you expect when wearing shoes like that?" He judged smirking and pointing down at your heels.
"Carry me?" You asked innocently looking up at Tom.
"You're going to be the death of me" he said semi annoyed but knowing that you knew that he secretly loved it. You jumped into his arms bridal style, making sure to be careful of your bag and roses. You had your arms around his neck tightly making sure you didn't fall and kissed him in the cheek.
"You're forgiven by the way"