Playing the sims

It's now a Friday evening and you had lessons all week and a couple essays to give in. There was nothing else you wanted to do more than get under covers and relax.

Potions class has just finished and you were in no hurry to leave the class room due to being really tired. You slowly start standing up from your seat whilst picking up your books and supplies and putting them in your bag. You put your bag onto your shoulder and start heading to your dorm.

Tom was studying in the common room whilst sat on the sofa with his friends talking and having them sat on either side of him. Placing your bag down next to your feet, your arms then start snaking around his neck, and you lean down to give him a hug.
"I'm going to my dorm to relax, you can come over when you're done with whatever you're busy with"
"Mhm, ok" Tom replied leaning into your right arm whilst looking up at you.
After a minute of staying like that, you start letting go off Tom and pick your bag up off of the floor. Now heading to your room you were deciding on what to do that evening. Now at your door, you turn the knob to your dorm, and push the heavy door inwards entering the room.

You put your bag away, deciding that your homework can wait till later, especially since you have no lessons tomorrow. Unclasping your heels, you kick them off and take off your jumper, then being followed with the rest of your clothes and start heading for the shower whilst putting your hair up due to it not being a hair wash day. You enter your shower and hurry to get it over with despite of how good the hot water felt on your skin.

You wrap a towel over your body when finished and take out some grey joggers, underwear and sports bra to wear to bed. Quickly you slide them on before getting under your warm sheets. Then you reach for your bedside table drawer, pulling it open and taking out your laptop, which you then placed on your sheet covered lap.

With ease you open the laptop and pressing the on button. You tap on the laptop keyboard whilst waiting for it to turn on. When on, you swiftly move your middle finger on the touch pad and open the sims on your laptop. When the game finally loads you decide on creating Tom as a sim. You knew he wouldn't be too happy with it but it was your game at the end of the day. You're creating his sim with the help of a photo you have of the two of you as a reference.

When you were done with his face, you moved onto his outfits which were pretty simple to recreate considering most of the time he wore black, dark green or grey. When at his party outfit, you could feel your eyes closing shut due to the lack of sleep catching up to you.

2 hours later

Tom enters your dorm with 2 plates full of food in hand. He notices you haven't lifted your head up so he placed the two plates on your vanity and walked towards you wanting to check up on you. Your laptop screen was still on and the light emitted was shining right at your face as you slept. He grabbed the laptop in one hand lifting it up and placing himself onto your bed. Then he put down the laptop on his lap and was looking at the character on the screen. He squints trying to figure out who this character is and realises it was himself.

Tom decided to return the favour and make you in the sims but unfortunately he didn't how to and was pressing random icons on the screen until he managed. About an hour later he managed to make a character that looked just like you and wore similar clothes to you.

You were now being shaken awake from your nap by Tom who was eager to show you something.
"Look what I've created" he said with a hint of excitement in his voice which was rare from him. You bring your fingers to your eyes rubbing them and making your vision less blurry. It's then when you notice yourself as a sim on the screen of your laptop.
"I thought you didn't know how to use a laptop, how did you manage to-" "just look" Tom interrupted showing you all the outfits he made for your sim.

You were surprised by the fact Tom would actually put effort into your game and attempt to play it.
"I checked my sim out though, and I hate these trousers you put him, I need to get rid of them" Tom said with struggle showing on his face as he once again is trying to manage with the touchpad of the laptop. He presses the x and you forgot you had the wicked whims mod and quickly grabbed the laptop out of his hands and closed it shut.
"I think it's best if we go sleep, I'm still really tired" you told him as you slid the laptop under your bed and start covering yourself and Tom up with a blanket giving him in innocent smile.
"Fine, but we're going to play more tomorrow, after we study of course" he replied coldly whilst accepting defeat.
You then snuggled up really close to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Goodnight Tommy" you said to him jokingly.
"Don't call me that, it makes me want to kill both you and myself" he paused for a minute before continuing.
"Goodnight my love" he said as he kissed your temple.