Word of mouth p2

As you heard the door close shut, you squealed in excitement, knowing that Tom now believed you, and still definitely loved you, although he doesn't really show it. Minutes haven't even passed but your friends ended up in your room telling you about what happen at the party.
"Malfoy got so drunk, and maybe even high, but I don't know" spoke one friend.
"Yeah, and then Tom joined in to their conversation and was offering Malfoy even more to drink and we were thinking that Riddle wanted to have Malfoy over dose or something"
"Then at one point I think they started playing truth or dare and the topic of yours and Malfoy's apparent hookup came up, and Malfoy admitted that you guys never did anything and that J/g/n paid him 50 galleons to say that you did cheat on Riddle"
"Oh my god, that bitch" you spoke, knowing you should've figured that she was involved in this somehow.
"And then Tom beat him, and wouldn't stop until 3 people had to hold him back"
"How about we handle her later but now we need to plan out Sunday, like, you haven't talked for over a week, so you need to make sure he's well aware of the fact you're very upset with him, and that he won't be forgiven that easily" you nodded in reply.
"Exactly, and belittle him, and don't forgive him until he gives you the princess treatment" your best friend said.

Next morning you woke up, all your friends on the floor next to you, already gossiping about whatever. They went all quiet when they noticed you just woke up.
"Y/n, look what got delivered to your door" your best friend said grabbing a bouquet of roses and chocolates from behind her back.
"There's also a note attached, which just says it's from Tom" she added smirking. You took the flowers from her, putting them into the vase on your dresser and starting to get ready for the day; you are your friends were going to Hogsmead to just shop around, but more specifically to find the perfect date outfit for you.

Now walking around Hogsmead, you found a dress shop, and walked into it with your friends. Immediately, your eyes were met with the perfect dress. It was made of black silk, reached mid thigh, had a high neckline which tied at the back, and had a cinched waist. Without a second thought you tried it on, and it fit perfectly.

Along with the dress, you brought a pair of black high heels to match with the dress

Along with the dress, you brought a pair of black high heels to match with the dress. Near the window of the shop, you spotted a pair of earrings, however deciding not to get them due to them being way over your budget. Putting the earrings back down, you spotted a shadow staring into the shop, that disappeared as quickly as it appeared, worrying you, but you ignored it.

All of your friends dragged you to get your nails done next, you getting French tips with bow charms, whilst your friends got the nails they desired. One of your friends was eyeing your hands, more particularly your rings.
"You're still wearing the ring Tom gave you, after everything he's done, scrap that, everything he hasn't done? He literally abandoned you over some bullshit rumour" she whispered to you. You gave her a sad look.
"Well, he is taking me out tomorrow to apologise, and I was obviously going to wear the ring, I love him too much to take it off, even if he hates me" you told her, now looking down at the floor, embarrassed at how easily you would've forgiven Tom.
"Well, make him work for forgiveness, why do you think my boyfriend never steps out of line anymore" she boasted to you.
"You're right, but then I could never do that to him, he's human and is allowed to mess u-"
"Don't finish that off, you're embarrassing yourself by saying that and allowing for him to be forgiven that easily. The only way to make sure he's learned a lesson, is to have him on his knees by the end of the evening" she said lecturing you causing for all your friends along with you to start giggling.
"Fine, I'll try my best"
"You better" now said B/f/n still laughing.