Hello kitty pjs

You loved hello kitty and it was no secret. However, Tom didn't know why you were so obsessed with this random cat and didn't get the hype. Every time he was in your room, he wanted to punch all 5 of the hello kitties plushies faces in but knew you wouldn't be happy with it so he learned to respect them and left them be.

It was now a random Saturday and you went back home for the weekend leaving Tom at Hogwarts. You felt really bad for him considering the fact he didn't have parents and couldn't just go home for the weekend whenever he wanted to. You had the privilege of having a loving mother and step father.

In the muggle world you lived in London and decided to do some shopping. You got ready and got the train to your favourite area in the city. Now strolling around there, you noticed a bunch of adorable shops and decided to go into one of them. As you were browsing around, you noticed they had a hello kitty inspired pyjama collection. They had a women's and men's variation too. You impatiently put the women's bottoms and top into your basket when you found your size. You then had an idea that you were sure Tom would dread.

You then urgently looked for Tom's size and grabbed the men's pyjama bottoms and put them in the basket too. You wanted to get him the white top with kitties face on it as well but they didn't have his size :(

You paid for the things you picked out and left. The rest of the evening you went and shopped around some more. When you finally got home, you looked around for a gift box and put his pyjama trousers inside of it. You made sure the box wouldn't give away what could be inside of it therefore it was a matte black and had a simple black ribbon tied to it.

It was now Sunday evening and you finally arrived back at Hogwarts with your weekend bag in your right hand. Inside of the bag, was the gift box with Tom's gift inside of it. Tom was waiting for you at the entrance of the school and walked in your direction when he noticed you. Finally, you hugged him when he was close enough and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. You looked up at him and he smiled.

"How was it back home?" Tom asked whilst taking the heavy bag from you with the intend of carrying it to your dorm.
"It was alright, did some shopping, studied, you know, just the usual... how was it here?" You replied now walking at his side heading to the dungeons.
"Fine actually, but it would've been better if you were here though" he said back to you.

10 min later...
The two of you finally reached the slytherin common room.
"Honestly, I don't understand how idiotic a person can be, she doesn't deserve the chance to attend the same school as us" Tom stated as you made your way towards your dorm. You opened the door and walked inside and Tom followed right after you and placed your bag onto your bed. His hand reached for the zip of it to open it as he would usually help you unpack your things but you quickly grabbed hold of his hands.
"No, I can unpack myself. You don't need to help me today" you quickly told him. Tom raised an eyebrow.
"Are you hiding something from me?"
"No, it's just that you must be tired from having to wait for me and carrying my bag. You should have some rest and I'll unpack"
"Mhm, ok, you're hiding something"
You opened your bag as Tom sat down on your bed and started getting comfortable. Carefully you take a hoodie and place it on top of the box and sandwich the gift box between it and a jumper of yours and then take it out and make your way over to your dresser and shove it in the drawer along with the clothes.
"So, what did you buy yesterday?" Asked Tom not noticing the fact you were hiding the gift box from him.
"Oh, just some random stuff, and also I got us some muggle sweets" you replied giving him a smile.
"You're lying, I can tell, you always come back with some clothes, or even worse, something to do with that stupid cat thing"
"Oi, respect miss kitty, she's not stupid" you paused as Tom scoffed after being told to tolerate hello kitties existence.
"And yes, I did get some other stuff, but the other stuff is gonna be a surprise for tomorrow" you finished.
"Fine" Tom said whilst grabbing a book from your nightstand and starting to read it.

Next day
You were now sat down in the great hall eating dinner and were sat down next to Tom who was only halfway done eating.
"I'm going to go get ready for bed in my dorm, and I'll come to yours when I'm done, ok love?" You said as you were finishing your glass of water and getting up from your seat.
"Mhm, just don't take too long" Tom replied smiling lightly at you.

When you were finally in your dorm, you grabbed your set of hello kitty pyjamas and brought them with you to your bathroom. You quickly took the clothes you had on that day off and put them in your laundry basket.  Quickly you went into the shower, washed your hair and body, shaved and overall had an everything shower. After you were done, you changed into the pyjamas, put on your fluffy slippers, did your skincare, brushed out your hair and finally headed to the drawer which the gift box was inside of. You pulled at the drawer and took the gift box out of it, grabbed some of the muggle sweets you promised you'd share with Tom and made your way over to his dorm.

You knock on his door and hear a faint 'come in' and push the heavy door with your side allowing yourself to enter without damaging the gift box. Tom was sat at his desk and didn't look your way, probably busy studying. You place the gift box and make your way over to him with a sweet in hand unwrapping it for him. Tom opened his mouth allowing for you to put it in with ease.
"Give me like 15 minutes and then I'll come over" Tom said when he finally swallowed the sweet.

You lay in his bed comfortably on top of his duvet making sure he'll be able to easily see your pyjamas when he's done and ensuring not to knock off the box sat on his bed. You take a nail file you keep in his bedside table drawer and start filing your nails whilst waiting for him to finish studying. A long 15 minute long wait later, Tom closes his textbook and turns to you still sitting in his desk chair.
"That cat thing has completely taken over you I swear to God. That stupid cat" Tom says whilst bringing his hands to face in disbelief.
"You won't be too happy about your gift then"
Tom stands up and looks at you with wide eyes, making his way over to the box. He grazes his fingers over the ribbon and then gently takes off the lid placing it next to the box itself. Tom brings his left hand to his face covering his mouth whilst nodding his head in disappointment.
"You really thought I was going to wear that" he says and you reply with a nod. Tom rolls his eyes at you whilst kicking off his shoes, taking off his robes, followed by his blazer, jumper, tie and shirt and folding them neatly and placing them on his dresser. This whole time you were just looking at him. He takes out a black shirt and put it's on and starts unbuttoning his school trousers, kicking them off, folding them and placing them with the clothes he folded 30 seconds ago.

He made his way over to the foot of his bed and takes the hello kitty pyjama trousers out of the box, looks at them for a while before looking up.
"Merlin, why?"
The whole time you were staring at him hoping he was going to put them on. Finally Tom looked back down at the trousers and put them on hesitantly. He adjusted the drawstring on them quickly before looking up at you.
"Happy?" He asked
"Very"
"You better be, because now you're forcing me to wear these pathetic trousers" he said getting into bed next to you, putting the duvet over the two of you and taking the nail file out of you hands and shoving it into the bedside table and closing it shut.

"You should see some psychiatric about this obsession, honestly Y/n".
You nod your head no in response and wrap your arms around his neck pulling him in closer to you. He then snakes his arms around your waist. You're extremely tired at that point and close your eyes.

"Not going to lie, they'd probably be my new go to pyjama bottoms if it weren't for the design" Toms says as he's about to place a kiss on your temple.

"Thanks for them by the way"
"You're welcome Tom" you say opening your eyes briefly before pecking him on the lips.
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight love" Tom replied moments before you both drifted off to sleep.

 "Goodnight""Goodnight love" Tom replied moments before you both drifted off to sleep