Ultraviolence

It was pouring outside on this Saturday afternoon. Outside the window all you could see were dark grey clouds and raindrops. Due to this you decided to stay in today and relax. The most productive thing you've done was to get yourself ready just to stay in bed. You were dressed in a black cami top and light pink sweats. All your homework due in for next week was completed and you weren't in the mood to study or read books. You settled down on listening to music. Making your way to your record player, you reach for your favourite vinyl, Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey. This album was your favourite for many reasons but mainly because in some ways it reminded you of Tom though you guys weren't toxic. At least not as toxic. You of course loved all the other Lana Del Rey albums and some other artists like Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande but they didn't compare.

You carefully pick out a variant of the ultraviolence vinyl (cause you're a Lana cd and vinyl collector like me🤪) and placed it on the turntable and placed the tone arm on top of the vinyl allowing it to spin and play the music.

You make your way back to your bed, placing yourself on top of your dark red silk sheets and laying still with your eyes closed. The melody starts and you enter heaven. You lightly nod your head whilst humming to the music. Suddenly your dorm door opens causing for your eyes to open and to sit up quickly against your bed frame. Tom was stood in the doorway making his way inside. He was dressed in basic black golf trousers, black top tucked into his trousers, black boots and a black raincoat. In his hand he held an umbrella and in the other 2 ready to go mochas.

"Lana?" Tom asked and you nodded your head yes.
"Decaf?" You asked and Tom now nodded
"Yes love" he paused "now get up, we're going on a walk"

You swung your legs across your bed placing your legs on the floor. Tom walked over to your chest of draws, placing his umbrella and the coffees on it and opened a drawer taking out a pair of socks for you. He came to you and put them on for you whilst making eye contact with both pairs of eyes being filled with love but him maintaining a straight face whilst you smiled lightly.

You stood up, picked up your converse, and start putting them on and tying them. Tom grabbed your black coat from the hook on your door, holding it out for you to put on.  You put it on and and zip it up, layering it with a black and white plaid scarf.

In a quick motion you grab your phone, wand and a pair of wired headphones shoving them in your coat pocket. Tom quickly grabs his umbrella and the drinks heading to the door opening it for both himself and you. The two of you leave your dorm and lock it behind you. You walk through the slytherin common room, then the dungeons making your way into the corridors and finally leaving the school and walking on the paths outside.

Unzipping your coat pocket, you take out your phone and headphones and passing them to Tom who was holding onto his hot coffee and umbrella with one hand. He managed to plug the headphones into your phone.
"What do you want me to play love?" He asked as he opened your music app.
"Up to you, I don't mind" you replied placing your coffee on a stone wall, taking out a lip oil and swiping it across your lips coating them in it. Tom hummed in response whilst putting one ear bud into his left ear and the other into your right ear making sure your hair doesn't get caught.

The music starts playing and to your surprise Tom put ultraviolence on and observed as your face lit up. He finished his coffee throwing away his cup and wrapped his arm around your shoulder whilst his right held the umbrella over the two of you and you guys walked and chatted away despite the fact you were also listening to music.

The black Lake seemed to be your final destination. You guys approached a bench that was surprisingly dry despite the fact it's been pouring all day. You two sat down and you reached for your phone to pause the music.

Tom reached for your hand and held it in both of his kissing your knuckles.
"You're like a Brooklyn baby, love" he muttered in between kissing each knuckle.
"How come?" You could feel your cheeks getting hot.
"Because I'm cool but you're still cooler" he smiled at you. This caused for you to smile aswell. "However don't flatter yourself to much love" he said, his smile turning into a smirk. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly kissing him lightly on the lips. This led to more kisses being exchanged between the two of you. 

About an hour or so later you guys have made it back to the slytherin common room. You took your coat and scarf off and leaving you in your cami, sweat pants and converse.  Tom's hand now travelled to your lower back.
"How about you put on some more music on by her on your record player, love?" He said to you with his friends laughing at how soft and caring he was towards you and only you but towards everyone else he was cold and distant. All Tom did was shoot them a glare telling them to stop or else.

When I'm your room, you both kicked off your shoes, Tom heading for your bed whilst you took off the previous vinyl and replaced it with born to die. The music started playing and you joined Tom in laying on your bed. Later on you had Tom listen to stargirl interlude and starboy which resulted to him calling you a stargirl and himself a starboy as a joke. You then cuddled for the rest of the evening after exchanging jokes with both of you eventually falling asleep.