The next day I got drag out of my slumber from my phone getting spam

The next day I got drag out of my slumber from my phone getting spam. Found myself resting on top of her chest hugging her waist. How I didn't crush her during our sleep I couldn't understand but she look comfortable and still deep under. Somehow we fell asleep in front of the fireplace and still felt well rested or at least would be if I didn't get wake up so early. When I finally manage to check my phone, it sadly made me angry. All the messages were from Joon and he was not bringing good news. The cargo disappear. I remember letting a few swear out that sadly woke her up, shaken. She tried to ask what was wrong but I couldn't give her the detail, would be way to complicated to explain so I simply pass it on some trouble with work and that we had to cut our morning short and head back. She didn't complain and understood, she was even ready before I was, waiting for me by my motorcycle.

After dropping her off I head straight to the office where the guys were already waiting for me. They let me know what happen the best they could. I thought they tried the bait trap to early but no, apparently the package was secure, under surveillance like it was suppose to, but early morning they found the two guard dead and the camera footage missing. There was no trace of it anywhere and I was mad. This stupid pack of drug missing was more then frustrating but I was mostly upset by the fact that I had a traitor in my rank, probably more then one and my trust issue would turn worse then they were before. For the next two days we tried to find any clue and the only thing we manage to get was a shadow on a clip we recover. It was blurry and had so much static that might as well have nothing.

Now was the evening and I was hanging at Golden, drunk with one of the random girl on my lap. She was the distraction I found since the whiskey was not doing it. Our make out session was getting intense and she kept grinding on my crotch making my body heat up. I will have to move her into my VIP room soon before I rip her cloth off in front of the dance floor. I pull on her hair to break our kiss.
Let's go upstairs. She rub her wet thumb on my lips cleaning her lipstick off it, smirking. She stood up, pulling her dress back down when I couldn't resist to give it a slap grinning myself. When I got up the couch to follow behind I froze. A frown replace the smile I had two second ago. She was there.. Even with the gloomy light of the club, she pop out of the crowd as if a spotlight was directly on her. Time seem to slow down. Zee was standing in the middle of the dance floor, in the same frozen state I was. She was gorgeous. Short black dress, not to reveling but hugging her curve to perfection. She pair it with simple jewelry and red heels. Her long hair, for once, were dropping over her shoulders, shining. I should know by now how different she is. I was expecting a drama, her storming toward me to giving me a good slap on the cheek. I would have prefer that but instead her glossy eyes found mine and she gave me a sad smile. I felt a pinch in my chest, I hated it. She slightly bow her head and then turn around and disappear in the sea of people.
No.. I let out as a whisper.. mostly for me because there was no way she heard it. I didn't wait and tried chasing her but I wasn't solid on my feet with all the alcohol I had in my body. I still didn't give up and push people around to open the way, hoping to have a glimpse of her. When I finally did when she was about to pass the entrance door but I got stop by one of my worker.
Sir you have a phone call. I move him to the side annoyed.
I don't have time right now! I growl since he was slowing me down but he dare standing on front of me once again.
But Sir.. It's your mother, Mrs. Jeon. Looking back at the door she was gone. I pull on my hair out of frustration before I grab the phone out of the waiter's hand harshly.