Dream 45.1 || January 1st - January 31st ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest part of the latest dream!

IMPORTANT NOTE: To avoid some of the confusion we'd run into before, the newest updates will now appear at the bottom of the chapters.  So if you are not on the bottom chapter, you're reporting in the wrong place!

Some of our books have changed! Either we need to welcome new dreamers, or old dreamers have brought in new dreams for us to experience!

⭐Let's welcome elven-archer with their YA Fantasy book, Shadow of Mirkwood!

⭐Let's welcome anonymous_audrey with their YA Romance book, Heart of Liars!

Oxviola has changed their book to their NA Fantasy book, Hellraiser Highway!

DrizzleTheWolf has changed their book to their YA Fantasy book, A Drizzle of Home!

Sadly, some Dreamers have been drawn to the waking world and are no longer with us :( ...

RFNasuaNgoziGardeniaavadelintoTheShadowTreesRookWri78 

☆ You must read at least 4 chapters from any of the books listed below and leave 10+ inlines comments OR a 5+ sentence outline comment ON EACH CHAPTER

☆ You must read at least 4 chapters from any of the books listed below and leave 10+ inlines comments OR a 5+ sentence outline comment ON EACH CHAPTER. Anything less, yes, even if just by one singular inline or sentence, will not count, so double-check if you must. You must also read 2 chapters of the Book of the Month.

☆ Partnerships are not required, but if you have a partnership, you must read 2+ chapters from each one per month.

☆ Please report when done with BotM right under where the BotM is, and for anything else, report doing it in the Report section in your profile area.