Science Fiction / Paranormal

Those below are books entered into the club that fall under the above listed genres. If we get over 30 books in this chapter, we will make a second chapter as well. You can read books by the users that aren't listed, but you need to get an okay from them first.

Sci-Fi

***

------User: ToWolfKin 
Nickname: Wolf
Book: Deception
Genre: Sci-Fi
Audience: New Adult
Content-Type: pyschological, gaslighting, dark thoughts, identity crisis, hero vs. villain, mind games
Pitch: Elias, previously known as Denizen, thought he had everything figured out. But when he gets kidnapped by his ex girlfriend, Deception, he faces the past he'd forgotten and questions he thought he'd put behind him. Should he trust Deceptions and get the answers he longs for or his brother and future he hardly knows?

***

------User: AziaElga 
Nickname: Wei
Book: Prototype Dorian
Genre: Sci-Fi
Audience: Young Adult 
Content-Type: LGBT, rivals-to-lovers, non-binary cyborg love interest  
Pitch: After clashing with rebels, a dedicated cadet realizes the utopian world she has been striving to get into is a facade to cover up her true identity.

***

------User: axgirl13 
Nickname: Kamila
Book: Masters of the Sky
Genre: Sci-Fi (Steampunk)
Audience: New Adult
Content-Type: steampunk, airships, action/adventure, science/fantasy, air pirates, violence, dash of romance
Pitch: After stealing the airship form the criminal cartel's boss, Celia de Visher must turn to the government for help. She has to work as privateer to earn the officials trust and gain recourses to make her dreams of flying over the mountains and explore the new world come true. 

***

------User: dilenu 
Nickname: Dilenu 
Book: The Refuge 
Genre: Dystopia 
Audience: New Adult
Content-Type: Romance, family, new technology, Christian 
Pitch: An apothecary and a hunter who partner up to save their dear ones from the clutches of their wicked government.

***

------User: DachetGrival 
Nickname: Dachet
Book: This Is A Test
Genre: Sci-Fi
Audience: Adult
Content-Type: Dark, warped humor 
Pitch: Randall Cashe, a mechanical and electrical engineer, joins a team of scientists in a Mars-mission habitat hoping to rake in a massive payday. Their goal: to produce their own air, water, and food while testing the building with simulated disasters. When the outside world succumbs to a lethal airborne pandemic, the hermetically-sealed structure is suddenly the safest place on earth, but why would Cashe let a world-wide apocalypse and a few murders prevent him from making a profit? 

***

------User: keepthywits 
Nickname: Arland 
Book: Indisposable Trash 
Genre: Sci-Fi
Audience: Young Adult
Content-Type: Oppressive world government regime, time travel, parallel universes, conspiracies, slight gore, mature themes, anime inspired 
Pitch: Lilac and Chickadee are doing their best to survive being the lowest of the low. However, they both inadvertently get sucked into a war, and soon it becomes apparent that not everything is as it seems. With Chickadee on the verge of death, Lilac agrees to work with one of the members of the world government. It becomes clear that her past, her memories and even her perception of time has been warped by forces outside her control.