"Stop! Why are you making trouble so early in the morning?" Shen Yuying said while holding her arm and pushed her back a little.

Fang Roulan who lost footing and almost fell was so livid. How is this Shen Yuying always in her way. Not only she held her arms so strongly, she even pushed her back and almost fell.

"How am I making trouble, I only asked her to vacate 1 stove for me to use, its not like I told her to get out of the way." She almost screamed with madness in her eyes.

Shen Yuying raised her eyebrows at her and snort. She turned to Wang Meiyun and instructed her to continue what she's doing before Fang Roulan arrived.

She then faced the livid Fang Roulan who looked like a rabid dog wanting to bite her. "Comrade Song Jiaxing said, you can't trouble the one that is cooking, it's either you cook first or you cook after them." She explained to her calmly.

But Fang Roulan is far from being calm "So you want us to starve?" She told Shen Yuying in anger.

"I didn't say that Comrade Fang, look its still dark outside. Unlike Wang Meiyun who has to cook big serving for everyone, you'll only cook 2 portions of food. So you can just wait a little bit and it won't be too late. Why don't you wash up first, and after washing, you go ahead and prepare all the ingredients you need, by then Wang Meiyun might be able to vacate one stove for you to use. At this rate, both of you won't be able to cook anything."

Fang Roulan who was already unreasonable wanted to snap back but was stopped by Song Jiaxing who arrived at the kitchen. He was woken up by the commotion and came here to check.

"Comrade Fang, Comrade Shen is not wrong. I told you to either cook earlier or you wait until they're done. Today is your warning, if you do it again tomorrow, I will make sure to take back your water and firewood so you won't be able to cook. It's your choice to cook separately, and nobody forced you, so you wait until they're done. You are so rude and you woke up everyone in the house" Song Jiaxing said a little upset.

Fang Roulan did not continue to make trouble. Its true that she'll only be cooking for 2 people and it should be quick. Although she was upset, she didn't want to anger Song Jiaxing any further.

She never planned to wake up everyone. Wang Meiyun and Wang Xiayun looked so gullible and she didn't didn't think much of them.

She woke up early and saw her cooking, so she also wanted to cook, she initially thought that if she asked her to vacate 1 stove for her, she would scramble to give way for her. Who would have thought she would refused her outright.

She was already embarrassed enough last night and now this good for nothing also didn't respect her. She was so mad and didn't realize she had raised her voice and woken up everyone in the house.

Feeling defeated, she turned around and washed up instead. When she came back, Wang Meiyun was still cooking, she was very upset but endured it knowing Song Jiaxing is nearby.

Instead she prepared the ingredients and thankfully Wang Meiyun was able to vacate one stove soon after.

Not long after the early morning commotion, everyone gathered in the main hall in the dining table.

Fang Roulan and Bai Xiuyun are having noodles with poached egg, it seems like they really want to show off in front of the Educated youth.

The other Educated youth are having corn ballast mantou and loofah soup. Everyone ate their food quickly, but mantou is very hard to swallow, so they have to chew carefully and drink alot of soup and water.

Fang Roulan and Bai Xiuyun was able to finish their meals quickly and both had smirk on their faces while looking down at the others still eating.

Soon everyone went to the field to do their work for the day. Everyone did the same as yesterday's job of hoeing, weeding and watering the field.