Chapter - 7

Hey lovely people!!!💗 How are you doing , I hope you're happy and smiling. I am back with a new update of this story.

I know I am a bit late this time but it was due to some medical issues and I got caught up in that but from now onwards I promise regular updates on every Sunday

Please vote ⭐ for the chapter and leave your lovely comments also , your lovely comments mean the world to me.

Note : English is not my first language so if there's any grammatical error or any spelling mistake then I am sorry in advance.

Do follow me on Wattpad so that you get notified about new updates as soon as they are uploaded .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanya's POV :

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner with Aakriti and Sam would be late for the dinner so we thought why not to utilize this time by making something special such as 'Moong ka halwa' (it's an indian dessert) as we don't get enough time every day after coming from work and we all were craving for this since weeks.

So i was stirring the batter to make the consistency thick and my mind went to the incident that happened in the morning , I still don't know why the hell he reacted that way.

" Sugar hi toh daali thi koi zeher thodi daal diya, daal deti toh accha hota ! " I said in my mind
(I added sugar only, it's not like I added poison in it but I think I should have)

"Sana !! " Aakriti shouted with a horrified expression on her face.

"Kya hua " (What happened?) I asked her in panic, I thought that she injured herself or something.

"Why are you putting poison in it, yaar please put my part aside and then put it in Sam's " She dramatically said, folding her hands together in a 'please pose'.

"WHAT" I asked her in shock as why would I put poison in this.

"You said na 'zeher daal dena chahiye' abhi " She explained and I couldn't control my laugh after realising what she was talking about , I must have spoken my thoughts out aloud.

I laughed hard at her horrific face expression and she was standing perplexed and then I somehow controlled and said " Relax!! Itni jldi nhi maarungi tumhe, it was for  else "(I won't let you die so soon ) I said while giggling and then patted on her shoulder.

She rolled her eyes with a little shaking of her head and then asked me " Now who's added to Sana madam's hitlist " .

"Who else it gonna be, that devil malhotra only " I stated frustratingly as whenever I think of him my anger spikes up.

"Ohh!! What happened now? What did he do? " She further asked but I didn't want to ruin my mood more so i told her that it's not that important.

Then we almost completed the dinner in another 15 min and still there was half an hour for Sam to come so we just lied our tired bodies on the couch , Sam had told us to not wait for her and eat our dinner but we always eat together it's our ritual to eat together at dinner time while gossiping about our whole day .

So while waiting I checked my phone for any messages or calls from Maa, but I got nothing and my heart broke all over again. I know i should get used to it by now but i can't.

My whole life the only thing I wished for was a happy family where i can get my parents'love and affection like every other child but i think that wish would remain a wish only.

My father never wanted a daughter as he thinks that daughters can't make their parents proud, they are just a responsibility and they are weak and good for nothing humans only capable of being wedded and for doing chores.