Disclaimer

.......

-

I do not own BTS in any shape or form but i do own this specific plot and storyline.

This book is created by writer's imagination and hold no relation to reality therefore any resemblance of any real person, event or other stories are purely coincidence.

Please be aware, it is a piece of fiction, and have no actual association with the people or names used in this book.

Any kind of media used in this book does not belong to me, credit goes the rightful owners.

Except BTS any other characters used in the story are completely (mostly) fictional.

Remember you are reading a fucking fanfiction and it suppose to be fictional so there could and would be some things and event that can't happen in real life.

Don't like it, don't read it, no need to make a big fuss about it.

English is not my first language, so if you manage to spot any errors, please let me know.

Any attempt of copying or using my work in any shape or form without my consent should be considered theft and plagiarism, and will be reported.

Thank you.

-

For the people who believes in second chances and unconditional love.

-

Warnings:

- angst
- fluff, like lot of fluff
- attempted non-con
- sexual content
- possessiveness
- PTSD