✨Chapter -6 ✨

Agastya's pov -

Blissful..... I am feeling sitting here in front of holy fire waiting for my better half to be here .

Being the king I have certainly encountered  a number of womens where most of them only knows how to throw themselves on me i used to thought that all the girls except our family's are same running after money or only knows how to seduce mens.

But.. She.. That. That doe eyed girl made me realise that not all girls are same , not all girls run after money for some family and relations also matters, not all girls throw themselves on others.

Now you all might be thinking that how can i say all this when I have not talked with her.

(Author -  yupp we are thinking that only 🤔 right readers? !)

Okkk sooo...

Flashback -

During Rohit and Khushi's engagement.

I was talking on my phone and passing through the corridor when I heard someone shouting.

I moved towards the voice and stand beside a piller.
There one girl was shouting on a old servent.
That girl I have seen her somewhere...
oh she is the daughter of vishesh chauhan.

How can she talk to him like that though she come from a rich family but still she have no right to talk to him like that just for ruining her dress by mistake.
I was about to move towards them to give her a peace of mind but stopped at the track when I saw  Her moving towards them.

Savi's dress - 

She bend down and help the old servent to stand up

Savi - kaka aap theek ho?
Servent - ji bitiya hum theek hai. ( he said being scared of that girl)

Soha -  ohh shut this drama of yours.

Savi -  stop shouting soha. And why are you even shouting at him?!

Soha -  This old man.. This bloody servent ruined my costly dress.

Servent -  Bitiya ye galati se hua humne jaanbujhkar kuch nhi kiya... Hume maaf kar dijiye..

That servent said with joined hands in front of savi.

She held his hands and nodded her head in no.

Savi - soha kaka se maafi mango...
Soha - Whatt?!
Savi -  tumne suna nhi hume kya kaha maffi mango soha..

Servent -  bitiya nhi in sab ki koi jarurat nhi hai..

Soha -  Youu... Bloody servent tumne socha bhi kaise ki mai tumse maffi mangongi.. 
Aur tum samajhti kya ho tum apne aap ko hann... ?

Savi -  jarurat hai kaka ye iss tareeke se aapse baat nhi kar sakti..
Aur tum soha mai kya samajti hun khudko aur kya nhi ye tumhe janne ki jarurat nhi hai...
Par ye jo harkat aaj tumne ki hai ye maafi ke layak nhi hai.. Vo idhar kaam karte hai par iska ye matalb nhi hai ki tum unhe humiliate karogi..
Vo respect ke itne hi hakdaar hai jitne hum log toh ayinda ye galati nhi honi chahiye varna humse bura koi nhi hoga.. Samji aap...

That girl stomp her foot and went away while muttering some curses.

While savi joined her hands and asked sorry on behalf of her sister.

She is something... She asked sorry though she was not at fault ..
she is soo down to earth and humble if it was someone else at her place she would have taken their family's side but she stand by the right thing.. ..
That old man blessed her and went away to do his work..
she also moved towards khushi as she was calling her.

And i was standing there with a slight smile on my face..
That day it was confirmed that  she will be a great queen who will take care of the people of her kingdom...
Flashback end.

My trance was broken when I heards some wispers.... Like she looked beautiful, she looks like a queen etc...

I looked upward and my breath hitched.. My heart skipped a beat , eyes wide and
Jaw dropped...
There she was descending the stairs in her red lehanga , head covered with veil, adoring beautiful Jeweleries, hands cladded with chooda .
She was looking like a moon shining bright in my night sky like life.

I stood up and forward my hands for her to hold to climb the alter. She held my hand as support and looked upward our eyes met and my whole world stopped.

Author's pov - 

Agastya helped savi standing in alter then khushi and sneha bring the jaimala.
Soon it was time for other ritual so they were seated in front of holy fire. Pandit ji asked virat and siya to do the kanyadaan which they did with tears in their eyes due to which savi also got emotional.
After that preesha tied the knot and pandit ji asked them to take seven pheras.

During the pheras they both promised each other the trust, loyalty, support, love, care and respect.

After that agastya filled the sindur in savi's hairline and made her wear the mangalsutra.
Savi's mangalsutra -

Pandit ji -  Vivah sampan hua,  aaj se aap dono Pati-Patni hue

Pandit ji -  Vivah sampan hua,  aaj se aap dono Pati-Patni hue .

Everyone hooted, clapped and wished for their happy marriage life.

Both of them then took blessing from the elders.

Soon it was the time of most heart wrenching moment of a girl's life  that is..
Bidai.

Savi cried hugging her father and mother looking at her breaking soo badly everyone had tears in their eyes. Khushi and sneha were crying silently as soon as savi hugged them they both also started to cry hysterically.

Virat took savi's hand and kept in agastya 's hand.

Virat -  Apne kaleje ka tukda aapko saunp raha hun iska dhyan rakhiyega.
(He said while joining his hand in front of agastya)

Agastya - Aapke keleje ke tukde ko apni jaan se jyada sambhal kar rakhenge nischint rahe.
( he from one hand held savi's hand tightly and from other stops virat from joining  his hand )

Ps : -  mere liye bhi ek agastya la do koi toh🥲

With this savi bid bye to her family.
To start the new chapter of her life with her husband.

Heyyy people  , finally our Agastya and savi got married.

Did you all liked the chapter?

Please vote and comment.