Character sketch - part two

Hellooo everyone you might have seen the character sketch of rathore family now there is character sketch of Chauhan family .

In this also I have given the pic of only female protagonist other family members you can imagine on your own.

_________________________________________

Chauhan family :-

Savi Chauhan :-
She is a doctor by proffesion.Owns many hospitals but has kept it as a secret. Kind, loving, sweet girl loves her family very much. Have a calm personality but dare you harm her family and she will show you hell in earth. Knows how to stand against wrong. Her parents  are her lifeline.Doesn't like her uncle,aunt and their  daughter because they all are money minded but still try to endure them because of her parents and grandparents. Loves to dance and sing only her family knows that she is a professional classical dancer.

Virat singh Chauhan :-
Father of savi. Runs Chauhan textile which is the biggest textile company of india. Loves his family very much.

Siya virat Chauhan :-
Mother of savi. She owns orphanages and old age home. A kind and sweet lady. Loves her family. Her daughter is her life.

Vishesh singh Chauhan :-
Uncle of siya. Hates his brother and his family because he is more successful them him but is still with them because of money.

Kamini vishesh Chauhan :-
Aunt of siya. Hates her and her family. Is jealous of siya because she is perfect in everything. Loves her daughter and son always try to hook her daughter  with someone rich.

Soha chauhan :-
Cousin of savi. Is jealous of her because everyone loves her more. Thinks herself as  a beauty queen. Is a model by proffession. Always try to degrade savi but fails everytime.

Samarth singh chauhan :-

Cousin brother of savi. Loves her more then her own sister. Does not like how her parents and sister behave with his badi maa and savi di.  Wants to be a doctor like his savi di. Currently in class 12'th .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Head of chauhan family :-

Raghuveer singh chauhan and Aparna raghuveer singh chauhan :-
Grandparents of savi. Loves her soo much. Loves their family but are disappointed with vishesh and kamini. Loves soha and samarth. But feels bad when soha tries to degrade savi always tries to stop her and bring her in right path.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

___________________________________________

Friends :-

Khushi Malhotra :-
She  is a fashion designer by profession. Own the biggest fashion house  called Aura  . Loves savi and sneha very much.

Sneha Bedi :-
She is also a doctor by proffession . Loves savi and khushi very much.

___________________________________________

Here is the characters sketch of chauhan family. I hope you all would have liked it. Forgive me if there is any mistake.

Also Rathore's and Chauhan's have good business relationship.

Thank you ❤❤