✨Chapter-1✨

Author :-

It was a bright morning in rathore haveli everyone was assembled in dining room for breakfast except of Hukum aka Agastya Rathore.

Rajendra rathore was seated in the head chair on his right side was his wife Geetanjali rathore beside her Adarsh  and Ruhani rathore were seated opposite to them were seated on left side of Rajendra Abhimaan and pallavi were seated and beside the...

Rajendra rathore was seated in the head chair on his right side was his wife Geetanjali rathore beside her Adarsh  and Ruhani rathore were seated opposite to them were seated on left side of Rajendra Abhimaan and pallavi were seated and beside them were the three young rathore's .

Everyone were laughing and talking  like a normal family younger were bickering and the elders were discussing about business.

Suddenly the cold aura surround them and all became silent looking towards the stairs as the devil was descending ready in three piece suit.

Agastya -  Good morning everyone one.
He wished his family looking serious like all the time.

Everyone :- Good morning Bhai sa / beta. Everyone wished him back.

He take his head chair opposite to his dada sa and everyone start enjoying there breakfast .

Abhishek leans toward Rudra who was seated beside him and said
Abhishek -  I don't even remember when was the last time  bhai sa smiled.

Rudra nodded and looked towards Agastya and nonchalantly  said .
Rudra - Bhaisa abhi wants to ask you something.

Abhishek to be say horrified was less he snapped his head towards rudra with a look saying " You betrayed me " And rudra gave a look saying " You asked for it " And starts to have his breakfast .

Agastya - what do you want to ask Abhishek.

Abhishek was like"  bhagwaan utha lo mujhe " Making a crying face and then look towards his bhaisa smiling sheepishly and said

Abhishek -"vo.. vo.. Bhaisa mai.. Mai toh keh rha tha na ki aap kaise hai " He stammered.

Agastya stared at him and replied nonchalantly " Humari chinta na karen aap hum theek hai lekin agar office pahuchne mai aapko deri hui toh aap theek nhi rahenge "
Abhishek nodded his head like a scared kid.

Abhimaan - " shaam ko aapke best friend ka roka hai bhuliyega mat hukum " He said reminding him to attend as whole family was invited

Agastya :- jee baba sa " He replied looking at him.

Pallavi - " ab toh rohit ki bhi shadi hone vali hai aap kab tayar honge shadi karne ke liye beta "

" Humara nashta ho gya hum office ke liye nikalte hai " He said wiping  his hand and standing up from his seat. Then he touched feet of all elders and move out of dining room towards his car and rushed to rathore industries.