Character sketch :-Part one

Helloo everyone welcome to my book His Home .
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

So these are the members of rathor family.I have not given pics of other members of rathore family apart  from male protagonist you can imagine anyone according to your liking.

___________________________________________
RATHORE  FAMILY :-

Agastya Rathore :-

He is the king of Rajasthan and CEO of Rathore industries

He is the king of Rajasthan and CEO of Rathore industries. Rude, Arrogant, emotionless in short a 'Devil' for outer world. Love his family but find it hard to express to them.

Abhimaan  singh Rathore :- Father of Agastya.

He is the former king of Rajasthan know as Rana sa among his people. Runs rathore industry along with his son and brother. Loves his family very much. His wife is his heart and his princess is his heartbeat but Agastya is his pride his soul

Pallavi Abhimaan singh Rathore :- Mother of Agastya.

She is the former queen of Rajasthan known as Rani sa among the people. She run many NGO's along with her sister in law . Loves her family  and her children very much.

Adarsh singh Rathore :-
He is uncle of Agastya. Known as chote rana sa among people. Runs rathore industry.

Ruhanika adarsh rathore :-
She is aunty of Agastya. Known as choti rani sa among people.

Preesha Rathore :-
Sister of Agastya. Loves her brothers very much. She is a college going student.

Abhishek and Rudra singh rathore :-
They are cousin brother of Agastya. Loves their bhai sa a lot. They runs rathore industry along with their bade papa, papa, and bhai sa. Loves to irritate preesha.

. ...........................................................
Head of Rathore Family :-

Rajendra singh rathore and Geetanjali Rajendra singh rathore :-

They are grandparents of Agastya. Loves their family especially their grand children.

........................................................................
__________________________________________

Friend :-

Rohit singhaniya :- CEO of singhaniya industry and best friend of Agastya and Amrit

Amrit chaudhary :-

He is a lawyer by proffesion and owns the biggest law firm of India. Best friend of Agastya and Rohit.
___________________________________________

I hope you would like the character sketch. This is my first time writing a book so if there will be any mistake kindly forgive me.

Thank you ❤❤