Meeting each other's Pokemon

We see a group of five men and one women who just appeared at the outskirts of a small town. Four of them were really happy and excited to see the town again as it has been ages since they last saw it. The remaining two were just happy as they enjoyed the scenery whenever they come back from traveling a region or come back home. They all admired the beautiful scenery in front of them. They then, decided to head towards their houses where they will rest today and meet each other next day at the Oak laboratory. Red has also returned Mew back in her pokeball. Green and Yellow home came first but they can't go in as the keys of the house was in the Ketchum household. So, they went with Ash and Red. While Blue and Gary proceeded ahead to the Oak laboratory.

In the Ketchum house

We see the four reaching the Ketchum household. Red was feeling very excited to come back home after so many years. Green and Yellow could see that the garden is beautifully maintained meaning that Delia is still passionate about her gardening.

Red: Nothing much has changed since I left home.

Ash: Yeah , mom didn't made any changes to house and just was happy to live in house like it is now.

Red: Yeah, I can see that.

Yellow: The garden is beautifully maintained by her.

Green: Indeed, it looks like she is still very passionate about gardening.

Ash: Yes and I had to help her in gardening when I hadn't started my journey but now, I sometimes miss those moments I spent with her at that time.

Yellow: Yes, we know what you mean.

Red: So, let's go in.

Ash: Stop, stop!! Why not you stop here, I will call you and I can see mom's reaction. Okay??

Red: Seems like a good plan.

Yellow(excited): Can't wait to see Delia's expression!!

Pikachu: Pika pika!!

Ash: Seems like Pikachu likes the idea too!!

The three adults remained outside the door while Ash opens the door and goes inside.

Ash: Mom, I am home!!

Pikachu: Pika Pi!!

Delia: Oh Ash!! How are you honey?

Delia came from upstairs and saw Ash has came back. She went and hugged her son.

Ash: Very happy, mom!!

Delia: Huh why??

Ash: Umm let's say I got to meet someone I wanted to meet from a long time.

Delia(hugging Pikachu): Ohh who, is it a girl?

Pikachu: Chaa!!

Ash: No mom, I have brought him home. You want to meet him??

Delia: Yes, I would like to see who my son wanted to meet from long time.

Ash: Come in!!

Delia saw that the door opened and a person came in. When she saw who the person was, she stood up shocked. Pikachu jumped back on Ash's shoulder and Ash was just watching her mom's expression. From behind Red, two other people came out. Delia could not believe that her husband is in front of her eyes along with Green and Yellow. Delia rushed and hugged Red very tightly. She was sobbing now to express her happy emotions on seeing her husband after such a long time. Ash happily watched her mom and dad embracing each other. Then, Delia released and first slapped Red hard. The three watching winced at the voice of slap but we're chuckling too. Red rubbed the cheek, he was slapped on.