"nope." he said handing the blunt to me then pulled out the driveway.

❈ ❈ ❈

"aye! jamari said come on!"

i rolled my eyes at the sound of one of jamari's homeboys, saint.

jamari's main friend group was saint, choppa, and smoke.

"we coming, damn hollon!" brooklyn said peaking her head out the door.

"ight brook..." saint mumbled and she rolled her eyes before closing the door back.

"he get on my nerves..." she said and i nodded.

"how you think i feel...school out and them niggas always wanna come over here." i said as i tied my red jordan's.

i had on black skinny jeans with a red graphic t-shirt, jamari had on ripped black jeans with a black tank top and black forces.

nigga wanna be dangerous so bad.

"hmm.." brooklyn said handing me my carmex, i put some on my lips as she put lipgloss on hers.

she had on a grey dress that was skintight coming mid thigh with high top sneakers.

"you look goodddd bestie, we gotta find you a nigga tonight." she said and i shook my head.

"nah i'm good, just drinking some then coming back to my bed." i said and she laughed.

"wellll imma go enough rounds for the both of us." she said as we made our way to the living room where everyone else was.

i was in the car with brooklyn and jamari while his friends drove in a different car.

"aye you getting some pussy tonight?" jamari teased pinching my neck.

i reached back smacking his chest,"fuck up." i said and he laughed.

i was bi but i definitely had more boys try to hit me up then girls.

"i'm fuckin wit you, ayee you gotta take at least 6 shots wit me tho foreal." he said and i nodded.

"now brooklyn...you staying the night wit us?" he asked licking his lips and brooklyn rolled her eyes.

did i mention he's a hoe himself?

"yeah you not giving me some kinda std." she said and his face scrunched up.

"first off i wrap my shit up— two ion kiss bitches." he said sitting back.

"please shut up sir." brooklyn said and i laughed as we made it to the house party.

❈ ❈ ❈

Shake that ass, bitch, make them hoes mad
Show me how you fuck her baby dad (baow, baow)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, bitch, shake that ass

lookin for the hoes (ain't my fault) by sexyyred blasted throughout the house as brooklyn threw her ass back on me.

i was hyping her up while recording and smacking her ass to the song.

i was off 3 shots of casa, 2 shots of luna, and 2 blunts right now.

i was definitely starting to feel everything,"hollonnn i'm not as fucked up as you- come wit me." she said walking towards the kitchen.

i stumbled at first but followed behind her, i noticed she started talking to other people she knew so i awkwardly stood there.

"aye...excuse me." i heard a deep voice say, my eyes followed the voice.

ghost...

"hmm?" i hummed, it felt like he was trying to stare into my soul

his eyes were low and he towered over me in a way.

"i need that cup from behind you." he said and i quickly moved out the way breaking eye contact.

he grabbed it before walking back out to the main area,"oh my goddd ghost is so fuckin fine bitch." some girl said to brooklyn.

"if that's yo cup of tea bookie then go for ittt!" brooklyn slightly slurred making me laugh.

Uh, what you heard nigga?
Nah, fuck what you heard
I keep two lil goonies on alert
My bitch gotta cool lil twenty in her purse yeah

documentary by yfn lucci played as jamari found me.

he was recording and his arm sluggishly around me as he rapped the song me joining along.

"see we was known to air it out first. told bop, wait let me air em' out first. they talkin' bout drugs they ain't never had work. lu preach to em', real nigga church yeah!!!"

"bruh...on god you probably my favorite sibiling. don't tell xylah!! i love her ass to death too- but you my fuckin twin gang!!" jamari slurred and i nodded.

drunk ass.

"and nannn nigga out here fuckin wit you! on soul i'll blow a niggas brains bout you!"

"i hear you jamari! hmm sit down!" i laughed leading him to the couch where his friends and ghost were sitting.

"pleaseee watch himm! i gotta pee.." i said going to walk away but my feet failed me.

"frienddd!" brooklyn yelled as i tripped but i quickly caught myself.

well i thought until i noticed hands around my waist and i was in someone's lap.

"watch where you going shorty." i heard and it was ghost.

i quickly stood up feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment,"my bad." i said as brooklyn helped me stand up.

"who the fuck driving us back?" she asked as she lead me down the hall.

"bitch— i don't know." i said before we busted out laughing.

"not ghost tryna hold youu." she teased.

"don't start..." i mumbled walking into the bathroom.