𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2️⃣6️⃣

Start from the beginning

The journey continued until Freen skillfully parked the car in the bustling mall parking lot. The engine's hush marked the end of the road, and as they stepped out, the vibrant energy of the mall surrounded them. Laughter and chatter from the kids filled the air as the anticipation of a day at the mall unfolded, promising shared moments and perhaps a few unexpected adventures.

"Lets go." Freen grab freca's hand while rebecca grab ryker's hand and they walk side by side to get inside the mall, looking like a perfect happy family. With enthusiasm radiating from both the kids and the adults, Freen and Rebecca guided their way to the toy store. Once they entered, the colorful array of toys awaited exploration. Excitement bubbled in the air as the kids eagerly moved from aisle to aisle, their eyes sparkling with the possibilities of play. Freen and Rebecca, navigating the sea of toys, joined in the joyous exploration, savoring the simple pleasures of a day at the toy store.

"Take this, and grab whatever you want okay?" Freen said to ryker and freca as she give them a big basket that could be pulled by them. Ryker quickly take it and pull the roller basket as they run happily and excitedly, leaving the two adults who just staring to them from afar. Freen walking to the one of the aisle, and monitoring the toys too as rebecca did the same only to fullfil their time while waiting for the kids.

Freen glance to her side, seeing there is no one there, its making her hand quickly grabbing rebecca's waist, wrapping her arms around that thin waist and then she pinned rebecca to the toys shelf makes rebecca's eyes buttoning wide.

"F-freen! T-the people might see us!" Rebecca stuttering, hands slightly pushing freen's chest in flustered but all freen did is staring onto her, leaning forward more and smelling rebecca's long lost scent that she always miss.

"No one could see us, rebecca." Freen's hoarse voices hearing and that's making rebecca gulping her own saliva hardly.

"T-the CCTV, Freen. B-behave!" Rebecca still push her chest but no, freen didn't even budge and still pushing rebecca to the shelf, and slowly grabbing rebecca's chin, lifting her chin up with her fingers. There, they staring each other in such a close gap. Rebecca could smell freen's gentle perfume, and of course, their breath already blewing onto each other face.

Staring onto how much more gorgeous rebecca is, that's making freen's heart clench knowing that rebecca is not her's anymore. Rebecca's lips a little trembles, she stares on how deep and dark freen's eyes is, and her heart? Ugh, she can't describe it anymore. She felt like her chest will burst anytime soon if she's still like this with freen.

"Did he treat you good, rebecca?" Freen suddenly ask, makes rebecca raise her eyebrows in shock.

"Hm?"

"Did he better than me? Did he kiss you good than me? Did he making love with you much more good than me? Rebecca? Answer me." Freen's voices hearing so desperate, and rebecca only could stares to that disappointed eyes. God, freen.

"A-and if i said yes?" Rebecca suddenly ask that makes freen slowly loosened her grip on rebecca's chin.

"Then i should've learned more and make you satisfied more. And im not letting you go just like that, rebecca. Im not gonna lose with that man." Freen said, and once rebecca heard that, a thin smirk plastered on her lips. Oh, this is a good game huh?

"Then you should. He's much more better than you." Rebecca said, she pushing freen's chest a little rough making freen stepping backwards and there, rebecca walk away leaving freen feeling her blood boiling in her head. What? He's much more better? Fuck, im not gonna lose, rebecca. And you know that.

Rebecca is challenging her. No. Freen swear she wont let this.

Im not saying that i will winning you again, but i fucking will make you admit im better than him! Im deserve to be with you more than him!