"Darling, how about... I go downstairs... and grab some red wine... and we have a little sip... and see where the night takes us..."

He looks at me with a smirk on his face, before continuing.

"Shall we do that, love?"

I nodded as I got off of him and lay on the bed. Will then got up and went out of the room. Soon, he came back with a wine glass and a bottle of red wine. He puts the glass on the nightstand and then opens the wine.

He then pours a good amount for us. He took a sip before handing me the glass, I then took a sip. As the liquid touched my tongue, I could taste the smooth and fruity flavor, with a subtle hint of oak. The velvety texture went down my throat, as I swallowed the liquid. I put the glass down on the nightstand and saw Will sitting in the same place. I then sat in the same position as before.

"You're so fucking beautiful... You're body is so fucking gorgeous."

He whispers, before he grabs my chin, once again, and starts to kiss me. I then kissed back. As we were kissing, I felt his fingers on my back, fiddling with my bra buckle. Soon, my bra was unbuckled.

Still kissing, I took my bra off and threw it. We broke the kiss and took another sip of the wine. We followed a rhythmic pattern, a lingering kiss, a sip of our drinks, followed by another sweet kiss. We did this until the effects of the alcohol began to take hold.

Will then flipped us. We continued to kiss. He broke the kiss and went down to my boob. Massaging the left, while licking and sucking the right. I let out small soft moans as he played with my boob.

Soon, he stopped and he grabbed my wrists, holding it with a firm grip. His other hand touched my pussy through my panties. As he rubbed my pussy, I felt my wetness soaking through my panties.

"Already so wet for me, love?" Will whispered as he smirked.

He continues to rub my pussy through my panties. "Please, Will~ Just fuck me, please~" I mumbled. He looked at me with a smirk, "Be patient, love. I'm getting there" He whispers. Will then took my panties off and threw them. He went to the nightstand drawer and took out a small vibrator, he then continued to rub my wet pussy. 

He put a finger in my pussy, going in and out. He went at a good paste as he slowly added another finger and more pressure. He leaned in and kissed me as he continued to finger me. Soon, he used three fingers, hitting my G-spot every time. He then turns the vibrator on and put it on on clit. My moans started to get louder and louder.

"I want you to squirt for me, love. Can you do that, darling?"

"Yes~ Yes, Will~"

The room was filled with my moans and the impact of his hand against my pussy. As my eyes rolled back, Will suddenly fingered me at a fast paste. Soon, I squirted as he kept that fast paste.

"Good girl~"

He kissed me. He then took his fingers out and put them in my mouth. I sucked his fingers, tasting myself. He got up and took his pants and boxers off. Throwing them across the room. Will grabbed the glass and took a sip, then gave me the glass and I drank the rest that was in the glass. I place it on the nightstand. He lent his hand out and I took it.

With a swift motion, he turned me around and pinned me to a wall. My hand was pinned above my head. He then positions his dick at my entrance. He went in hard and rough, making me moan in pleasure as my eyes rolled back. Will went faster and deeper, making my moans louder. 

"You're mine, love~ Forever will be~"

He whispered into my ear, I then felt him grinning. He kissed my neck as he continued to fuck me harder and deeper. The room was filled with our moans and groans, and the impact against our skin. He quickly turns me around, facing him. He put his dick back in. Pounding me harder and faster.

"I'm... c-close-"

He covered my mouth, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to, understand, love?" He said as his sliver eyes looked deeply into mine, I nodded. After a few more hard and deep pounding, he groaned. 

"I'm... about to, love~"

Soon, we groaned as we came at the same time. 

➖🟪🟪🟪🟪➖➖➖➖
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪➖➖➖
⬜⬛🟪⬜⬛🟪➖➖➖
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪➖➖➖
🟪⬛⬛⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪
➖🟪⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪🟪🟪🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪➖➖🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪➖➖🟪
➖➖➖➖🟪➖➖🟪

Will carried me to his bathroom, and we washed up. Once we were done, he put his boxers on before going to his closet to grab a shirt for me. I then wore my panties back on, he tossed the shirt to me and I put it on. He then grabbed some shorts and put them on. We lay in bed and cuddled up, as slowly drifted off to sleep.