"Yes, he surprised us with a visit this morning"

The waitress showed us to our seats and gave us a menu to look over whilst we waited for the others. I was trying to decide on whether I wanted a chicken salad sub or hamburger then I was distracted by this really hot boy that had just walked in the restaurant with a girl hooked on to his arm.

Of course he was taken,the girl attached to him didn't hesitate to make that really clear, the good looking ones always are and he was gorgeous. I couldn't tell a lie the girl beside him was very beautiful, I certainly didn't stand a chance.

"Shanice this is my son Drake and my daughter Ashley." I was pulled out of my daze. "Huh?" Rachel chuckled.

"Hi I'm Drake and this is my sister Ashley" he held out his so I could shake it and I did, I found it really hard for me to let go of his hand, it was really soft and I was rather enjoying his touch ~How pathetic am I?~ once I found the will to let go I realised what he had said.

He introduced her as his sister. ~Maybe I do have a shot~ I turned to Ashley and smiled at her.

"Hey" she simply said "Hi, I'm Shanice I replied" "and this is my mom Vanessa" I finished. They both turned to my mother and greeted her before taking a seat.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress came bk with a notepad and pen.

"Um not quite yet" Rachel replied.

The woman smiled weakly before walking away but returning soon enough.

After finally giving our orders all I could do was stare at how Drake's white tshirt hugged his muscular chest (it wasn't dominant but muscular enough) all I wanted to do was rip it off. I watched as he licked his lips and I almost dueled, I knew he could probably feel my eyes on him but at that moment I couldn't care less, he was too gorgeous too look away from. I scanned him and memorised his beauty. His grey eyes caught mine and I coundn't find the strength too look away I just gazed into them, they were so inviting, so welcoming, all I could do was stare. He smiled and I watched as his perfectly white teeth glistened. He was perfect.

"So Shanice, do you go to college?" Our staring contest was rudely interupted.

"No, I dropped out" I answered simply,not wanting to get in to too much detail and dig up old bones that wanted to be left alone.

"Oh. What made you want to drop out?" Rachel asked and to tell you the truth I didn't want to answer, it was none of her business.

"Well I..." The words didn't want to come out. "It just wasn't for me" I finally finished.

"Oh" She gave me a look like she had realised that I wasn't too comfortable discussing that with her.

"I think I'm going to take a trip to the restroom" I excused myself

"I'm sorry about that it's just not a topic area she feels comfortable with" I heard my mom explain.

I was in the restroom fixing my hair in the mirror, when this girl was giving me strange looks. I decided to ignore it.

"Excuse me" The girl said. I turned to her wondering what it was she wanted, "Have we met before?" she didn't look familiar.

"um I don't think so." I told her

"Are you sure because you look very familiar but I just can't seem to put a finger on it."

"I don't recognise you from anywhere" I said

"What's your name?" she asked

"Shanice" I told her. I wasn't really interested in what her name was so i didn't ask. Her face lit up, showing she finally remembered where she knew me from and started to get a bit excited but I was certain I didn't know her.