3.9 - a friendly reunion :D

Start from the beginning

When they walked to the entrance of the hospital, the four were shocked to see their own class president along with Tokage and Kamakiri

When they walked to the entrance of the hospital, the four were shocked to see their own class president along with Tokage and Kamakiri. Kirishima and Todoroki of 1-A were also there. Awase and Todoroki shared a respectful nod when their eyes met. "Yaoyorozu-san told me what you four were up to," Kendou said, a sharp look in her teal eyes. "All of you know the potential consequences of this, right? You can die! I already caught these two trying to follow those two, and this is just...!" She gestured to Setsuna and Kamakiri, who were apparently trying to follow Kirishima and Todoroki.

Setsuna, who had overheard the plan when she was going to confront someone from 1-A, at least had the decency to look ashamed. Although, the look only lasted a few seconds before she asked the quartet, "What are you turds doing?"

"What are you shitheads doing?" Awase retorted, pointing a finger at Setsuna and Kamakiri.

"Saving our friend," Kamakiri huffed, crossing his arms.

"We're not going to die," Kosei said, trying to seem unfazed. "And even if we did–"

"Don't finish that," Kaibara said with a shiver. "Stop being so serious, Tsuburaba. It's so unlike you." Tsuburaba was supposed to be the class clown. He was a silly guy, everyone knew this.

Kosei gritted his teeth. "Of course I'm being serious! I'm not gonna be joking around at a time like this!" He needed to see you safe so badly. Even though Kaibara and his other friends assured him that it wasn't his fault, he still felt so guilty for letting it happen while he was there.

"You have to stay calm," Rin said, placing his cold hand on Kosei's shoulder. "We shouldn't act so irrationally."

"This whole mission is irrational!" Kendou reprimanded. "I'm supposed to keep you guys safe. The heroes are going to save her, we shouldn't–!"

"Kendou," a voice cut through the air.

The large group turned to meet two boys: one with silky blond hair and the other with forest-green curls. Monoma Neito and Midoriya Izuku – what a strange pair!

"We ran into each other in the hallway," Midoriya quickly explained to his friends.

Monoma rolled his pretty blue eyes. "Yeah, because it's so bad to be seen with an inferior Class B student..."

"That's not the reason, dude..."

"Whatever," the blond scoffed and crossed his arms as he stepped down the short steps. "Kendou, you know you can't stop them."

She let out a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose, so frustrated. "Don't tell me you're going, too, Monoma."

He allowed himself to smile. "Should I?"

As they spoke, Kirishima whispered to Todoroki, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "Yaoyorozu... She said she'd think about it... Think she'll come?" he asked as he peered into the reception room of the hospital through the glass doors.