Chapter 2

Yn's eyes widened.Her whole body was shaking due to fear.A giant beast was standing in front of her.

 It was big and scary.It looked more like a tiger but its fur was dark.The creature had a big head and dark black wings. Its body was really gigantic compared to the small size of Yn.

"L-look am not g-good enough to s-satisfy your s-stomach.I-i m not even t-tasty"She said with a trembled voice but this doesn't help.The stick in her hands fell due to fear.

 The beast roar.His sharp teeth that looked like steel knives were getting ready to catch a fresh prey.A little angel from the brightest side of heaven which could not even fill half of his stomach.

Yn closed her eyes, she was thinking in her little mind how she would die like this, an innocent little angel that  didn't even have power to save herself.

An angel, member from family of Gods, protectors of heaven,what a shame she thought.

Her thoughts interrupt and reality hit her, if she hadn't left without telling anyone, she probably wouldn't be fighting to survive right now. 

The tiger-like creature roared again making the whole place shook. He was coming closer with slow steps to  bite his prey. 

Yn was seeing him with widen eyes.Her heart was coming out of its place.

 "Oh, I can't believe I'm going to die like this" she close her eyes,bad thoughts occupied her mind, now she could not think of anything else.

Yn was waiting but nothing happened. She could not even hear the growls of the tiger now .Yn open her eyes again and looked up ,she was shocked by what she saw.

 The tiger was now in the air surrounded by a layer of invisible magic that kept him bound.She widen her eyes in shock.

Yn was on the ground and as scared as she was, she immediately got up, her legs were shaking with fear but somehow managed to hold on to a tree and stand there.

"Are you okay?" Yn turned her head from where the voice came from. She widen her eyes.It was a handsome boy. His face looked worried. 

"You s-saved me" She said with a trembling voice. That boy had save her.

Others could have thanked him if they were in YN's position but not her. Thanking the person who saved her was the last thing that came to her mind. Now her focus was on the beast that almost ate her.

But anyway he nodded and smiled lightly keeping the distance between them. 

"Oh it was the least I could do, after all this is my job" Yn was confused by his answer but returned a smile as a sign of thanks.

"Your job is to save weak angels from these scary beasts?"She said without thinking twice.The words that YN said make him chuckle. How stupid an angel can be, he thought.

"Maybe something like this.By the way my name is Jimin and you are Park Yn from the family of Great Gods, I'm right?" His words made yn think. How did he know where the angel he had just saved came from. She was ready to speak but was interrupted.

Suddenly a blinding light fell. From the sky two figures appeared. It was Rosie and their father.They went down to the ground, their faces were very worried. Behind them were hundreds of warrior angels ready to fight and protect them. 

Rosie came close to yn. The worry on her face was clearly read.If you have saw it, you would think that something terrible had happened.

"Yn, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Speak please, is everything okay ?" Rosie asked her little sister worriedly with her hands shaking due to fear.

"I'm fine sister" yn said in a low voice filled with guilt. Rosie closed her eyes and hugged yn tightly.

 "Nothing is more important than your life.I thought something bad happened to you.I'm glad that you are alive"she let out a relief sigh.

" What.."

"Daughter, what happened?" Yn's father ask. His face looked pale.I could tell that he was as worried as Rosie.His little daughter was in danger after all.

"Deity, Goodness Roseanne, she was attacked by one of the beasts that broke the protective barrier. These creatures are increasing, we need to do something as soon as possible, the angels and fairies are in danger,we all are in danger." The boy who saved yn finally spoke. His appearance change, now he didn't look like a normal boy but he look like a high god. YN was left without words, her mind was a big mess,she did not understand anything.

"Oh, the fist time I didn't introduce myself well , I am the Fae King, one of the five protective powers of the Heaven" he introduced himself and bowed with respect. Yn was surprised .

"Fae King?"She got ready to speak but was interrupted again.

"Fae king we need to talk as soon as possible."Deity say to Jimin and than to his soldiers" Soldiers, you must call the other Gods too. The protective barrier of our heaven is weakening for every moment.We must make something as soon as possible.Inform them" Rosie and the Fae King agree and bow to him.The Deity let out a sigh and then Jimin left behind him.

"W-what's going on sister why can't I understand anything. Everything is so messed up." yn asked her sister but in response she received something that did not help her at all.

"I'll explain to you later ,now we have to leave." she turned her back to YN but then speak again "Don't think that you will escape easily after what you did." then she grabbed YN's hand and pulled her to the sky to bring her back to the safe palace.

"But wait... "

"You'll find out very soon," Rosie said with a sad sigh.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote