"What man?" He grumbled

"Morning my love." I answered back, more cheery than usual.

"What do you want?" His voice perked up, indicating he was at least half awake.

"I beg, can you take me to school please?"

"Nah man take bus."

"I'm gonna be late Hakeem!"

"Book an uber ting then. I'll even buss you a promo code, £20 free you know." He mumbled.

"I don't have the uber app." I explained while creaming

"Download it then."

"I don't have enough memory left on my phone to do that." I lied.

I heard him cussing and muttering under his breath before replying.

"Give me 20 minutes." He groaned before locking off.

I grinned and messaged Elena and Kemi to be outside at 8:40. I changed into a navy converse tracksuit, whipping out a pair of low black airforces and sliding them on, putting on my north face body warmer soon after. I did my hair in a very neat middle part low ponytail, making sure my favourite GP, Dr. Miracle was doing its prescribed job. After quickly filling in my eyebrows, I grabbed my bag from behind my door and flew out of my house, awaiting Hakeem's arrival.

"I'm fucking tired." Elena grumbled, rubbing her eyes as she shut the door of her house and stood beside me.

"Fam." I sympathised.

"Tracky Mondays you knaaaa!" Kemi beamed, noticing that the three of us had donned track suits this morning as she walked down the road to meet us, far too cheery for Elena to take.

"You're such a grumpy shit in the mornings." I said.

"I went to bed at 7 am. I had an hours sleep, don't piss me off." Elena kissed her teeth.

"But I swear we finished on the phone at like 3? Why didn't you cop some zs please?" Kemi queried .

"I was on the phone to Asher." She replied shyly, turning her head away from us

"AWWWWWWWW I JUST WANNA EAT YOU, YOU'RE SO CUTEEEE!" Kemi screamed.

Before I could tell her to shut the fuck up, Hakeem pulled up in front of all three of us, opening up the passenger seat for me. I slid in before Kemi and Elena.

"Seems like you forget to mention I'm picking up Vi and Friends." He muttered quietly.

"Shut it."

"Manners, Peters." He responded quickly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out of my body warmer, tapping on Snapchat and taking a sneaky picture of Hakeem driving, making the caption "young uber sesh una😭🚖".

Hakeem handed me the AUX cord and I got excited, going on my music and tapping J Cole's Forest Hills Drive and playing No Role Modelz.

"First things first, Rest In Peace Uncle Phil, for real." His deep voice bellowed. I stared at him in amazement.

"What? Not everyday gang gang music you know." He replied to my look of shock.

Kemi and Elena chuckled in the back, singing along to the chill beat.

One time for my LA sisters

One time for my LA hoes

Lame niggas can't tell the difference