"Mmph," Constance groans from across the plane before calling out. "Ace...?"

"I'm right here, bunny," I say, watching her head poke out around her seat. Her untamed, wild orange hair hangs down as she stares at me with her sparkling, tired eyes. She grabs her things and pads over to me, sitting to my right. I watch her as she gets settled, pulling out the retractable table in front of her and setting her notebook on it with a pencil. She lays her blanket in her lap as she sits down, grabbing one of her pacis and shoving it into her mouth. 

Smiling, I get my phone back out and begin playing games on it. After a couple of minutes, I feel a slight tapping on my thigh so I look over to her. 

Her green eyes stare widely back up to me, making me chuckle a little and ask her what she needs. Grabbing my free hand, she places it on her thigh and gets back to her notebook. I shake my head gently and hold back a chuckle as I press play on my game, playing it without my other hand. 

A little while after her scratching and erasing, I peek up from my phone and check out her page. Without meaning to, I read the first line. 

I like being called kitten, bunny, babygirl, baby, and princess. 

Her handwriting is neat and small, her y's loop nicely, and she dots her i's with little hearts. It's hard not to smile, I love the first thing she's written in there. 

I pull out the notes on my phone, not wanting her to know that I'm paying attention to what she's doing, and I write down a couple of things I feel like I want her to know. The top line reads, 

I love cats and fluffy dogs. 

I smile, satisfied with the couple of things I've written down. 

----

"Come on, let's go get our room sorted, okay?" I tell Constance. 

"Otay," She mumbles, holding onto the back of my shirt. During the plane ride and most of the plane trip, she was in and out of her headspace, but mostly in. After she got tired of the notebook, we colored and watched a movie. She got sleepy again so we took a nap and when we woke up, we were almost here. 

We just landed and now we're waiting for someone to pick us up. I had sent a few guards here a few days before us to get a couple of rooms and such. 

"How much wonger..?" She whines, tugging on my sleeve gently. Her little eyes peer up at me widely and she bites her lip. 

"Not very long, bunny. The boys are nearly here," I reassure her. Pulling out my phone, I send a quick text to my men and tell them to hurry the hell up, we just had a 6-hour flight, and I do not need a grumpy baby. 

I see a car drift around the corner and they come screeching to a stop in front of us, the man in the passenger seat gets out and opens our door. Noah comes down from the plane with our bags in hand and starts placing them in the trunk. 

I quickly help Constance in and go around to the other side, hopping in and pulling her into the middle seat. 

"What took so long?" I question the driver, my voice rough. 

"Traffic sir, I deeply apologize for the delay," the driver says remorsefully. I scoff and Constance's hand covers mine. 

"Dey can't hep is," She mumbles, crawling up into my lap and making herself comfortable. 

"I know bunny, I'm sorry," I sigh, rubbing her arm softly. "Please take us to the hotel."

Damien, the driver, rushes us to the hotel. He wasn't lying, traffic is decently bad right now. After 15 long minutes, we finally make it to the hotel, which is buzzing with life. 

"What room are we?" I ask Damien, looking at him through the rearview mirror. 

"672, here are your keys. Make sure not to put them by your phones or anything, it deactivates them for some reason," He replies. 

"Yeah, we found that out. Every single time we went out for a smoke break," Austin sighs, shaking his head at himself. 

"Alright, thanks. That sounds like shit, glad you figured it out," I say, laughing slightly. I lean in close to Damien quickly, lowering my voice to a murmur. "Make sure we have two men outside our door all night, I don't want it unattended at any time when Constance or I are in there."

Damien nods loyally and walks away, pulling out his phone and placing it to his ear. He's probably calling more for men to come help guard us. A worker comes by to help Noah with our luggage and we pile into an elevator, going up to the 12th floor. 

"Since we have free time tonight, what would you like to do?" I ask Constance, looking down at her in my arms. She sits and thinks for a minute while we slowly rise up to our floor. When the doors ding and open, she smiles. 

"Can we, uhm, go to a sushi restaurant and then go look around at the lights?" She asks nervously, smiling up to me. 

"That sounds amazing to me," I smirk at her, rubbing her thigh gently as we walk to the room. I swipe the key card and open the door for Noah, he walks in and sets our stuff down before quickly exiting the room. 

"Would you like me to help you get ready, bunny?" I ask her, sitting down on the bed and looking her in the eyes. 

"Nuh-uh! I wanna surprise you," She giggles, grabbing her bags and pulling them in behind her as she goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. 

----

The door slowly creaks open, the light in the cracks spreading across the floor as Constance comes into view. Her hair has two braids in the front along the side of her face with the rest in large, curly loops. Her ears are decorated with cute little kitten earrings and she has her glasses on. Her eyes look as big as doe eyes and her lips are an alluring red. A deep forest green, strapless dress hugs her figure, floats out at her waist, and ends mid-thigh, showing half of her tattoos. My eyes trail down her legs and end at her black, maybe 3-inch, ankle boots. Sitting loosely around her shoulders, she has a black knitted sweater to keep her warm.

That dress is a little shorter than I would like for us to go out in public tonight.

I grin as I look back up at her face, she's biting her lip nervously and is looking down. You can see the anxiety in her pose - her legs shaking softly and her hands held in front of her, picking at her nails. 

"You look breathtaking," I tell her, taking a deep breath. "I haven't ever seen anyone look as beautiful as you."

Honestly? If she was mine, truly mine, we wouldn't be leaving just yet for the restaurant. We'd be stuck in bed for the rest of the night with how good she looks. 

But if I told her to change, I feel it would hurt her feelings more than make me feel better. 

Her face brightens up at my words, making me smile more, and giggles as she walks up to me. "Thank you!"

"You're very, very welcome, bunny. Are you ready to go?" I ask her, kissing the top of her head. She quickly smiles and nods, then takes my hand as I lead her out of the room and to the elevator. 

Thankfully, I messaged Damien and gave him the heads up to have multiple guards ready to trail us and make sure everything goes smoothly and they're already waiting outside of the elevator.

After we leave the hotel they should lay back and not be so obvious; hopefully, they do their job right and nothing happens to my little girl.