Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"We can ask Robbie whether he wants to stay," said Rihanna. She couldn't force the little child. "Where do you propose to go?" asked Rihanna as he laid her down on the bed and followed her onto it. He, too, lay down beside her.

"We could spend the weekend in the wilderness, just you and I? Near Glacier Mountain park on the banks of Middle Fork Flathead River, one of my client's own a secluded honeymoon cabin. We could go there. Or you tell me a place?" asked Hunter.

"We could go there. I've not been to that place yet," she agreed.

"Fine, it's decided then. Tomorrow we'll go on a date to Helena. We'll spend the day there with Robbie, of course, buy our wedding rings and have fun. Robbie has never been to Helena before," said Hunter.

"Wow, I'm looking forward to it. I've been to Helena many times. I know what Robbie would love to do there."

"Do you know what I would love to do now?" he asked, softly trailing his fingers from her forehead to her nose and then to her plump lips, going further down to her chin.

"Yes, I want to do the same thing too," she whispered. Hunter lowered his head and showered her face with light kisses till Rihanna pulled him to herself and claimed his lips. It was a gentle, exploratory and lingering kiss as if both were savoring the taste of the other. There was no hurry, they were each other's for life.

The kiss gave way to a wild making out session as both couldn't get enough of the other. It was true. The magic between them wasn't one to go away, even after making love. In fact, after getting a taste of each other, the wish to make love again was uppermost on their minds the whole day. It was like an addiction for both.

"I need you, darlin," Hunter whispered hoarsely.

"What are you waiting for?" She answered softly. They made love, which was much more passionate than last night. Hunter was insatiable, as always.

"I can do this the whole night, but I don't want you to be sore. So go to sleep," he whispered. Rihanna cuddled up to him and realized that the tenderness that he showed towards her couldn't be just desire. She could feel his love in everything he did for her.

"I love you Hunter, good night," she whispered, kissing his nose.

Hunter smiled with happiness. This was everything he needed. He could spend his whole life without ever wanting anything else. He had found what he wanted. His Rihanna. Was he falling for her? He dozed off to sleep, staring at her, thinking about his own feelings for her. She had accepted him, even though he didn't love her. If that wasn't true love, what was? Rihanna had saved him from the brink of depression. She had unconditionally saved Robbie too and accepted him as her own. She had saved both of their lives.

The next morning, Robbie was jumping with joy at the prospect of spending the day at Helena. They extended Gemma's leave, asking her to just make dinner and then report to duty the next day. They packed a day's necessities and set off for Helena.

They checked out the Montana Wild FWP (Education and Wildlife Rehabilitation Center) and the Great Northern Carousel at Helena's Great Northern Town Center. It had 37 animals carved by a renowned Walt Disney World carver and 14 Helena scenic-carved rounding boards and stained glass artwork. They enjoyed delicious ice-creams at the amusement park. It was immensely enjoyable and something Robbie had never done in his entire life.

Afterwards, they went shopping. They bought their wedding rings and loads of other stuff. It was already lunchtime and Hunter took them to a pizza joint.

"This is the best day ever," said Robbie, munching his favorite pizza.

After lunch they toured ExplorationWorks, a children museum and science center where they enjoyed the rest of the day as Robbie was too interested to leave. By the time they returned home, it was evening. Gemma had already made dinner and left. They warmed it and ate it up. Robbie was so hungry and exhausted that he just ate and went to bed, leaving Hunter and Rihanna to enjoy a moment of their own.

The next day was Rex and Ember's wedding, and they would have to be at Wild Creek Ranch in the morning. After three days was their wedding.

"What's your favorite flower?" asked Hunter.

"Blush pink roses and tulips," said Rihanna. "And yours?"

"Red roses the most," he grinned. Rihanna rolled her eyes.

"And yet he doesn't believe in love," she said in a teasing tone. Hunter laughed.

"Do something special, darlin. Make me fall in love with you," he challenged with a glint in his eyes. Rihanna nodded. She had accepted his challenge.

"Done. I know that you already love me. You're just in denial. I'll make you realize it soon," she promised. Hunter chuckled, pulling her to him for a passionate lovemaking.