[V]

"You're not Luciana..." he mentioned, startled and nervous and earned a sarcastic eye roll as she squeezes the water out of her hair. "Of course I'm not, éstupido. Didn't the story even mention my real name?" She sassed as Camilo quickly stood up in her level, dusting off his pants. Having a bad start and impression isn't part of his plan. He loves having her spirit around to look after him and comfort him during his childhood.

Seeing the 'fair maiden' in real life was a lot more nerve-wrecking than he thought since her appearance had change from how his memory remembers her.

"A-Aren't you supposed to be... y-you know... nice, gentle... and erm... c-collected?" The awaken girl has to scoff at his statement as she, as well, dust off her moon blue colored dress from the dirt. "I guess you remembered me wrong... I mean, who would go goody-goody after getting sexually invaded before marriage? Not me..." The shape shifter got quiet as he keeps staring at her. She looks so much older now. Though she seems to be on his age, she looks as if her beauty was all drained from all the bad things that happened.

"You look so... different... I mean—it's a good different! I mean, I'm basically the only kid who believes in you and get tossed around my bed by that boogeyman and all—I-It's just that... I thought that you would be more happy that I manage to get you out of there" Camilo has to admit. He felt a little sad that his efforts were once again went unnoticed, but the girl took her time to look back at his state.

She then slowly crouch down the lake to scoop some water in her hands before walking towards the boy. She stops him from backing away before caressing the part of his face where she accidentally hit him out of reflexes. In no time, the small bruise slowly starts to fade away while she gently dabs the water in that spot. Camilo was once again astounded as he manage to get a closer look from her. Despite looking haggard, her eyes are still the same. Has it always been sapphire?

"There. All better. No arepas needed..." she stated before grabbing his hand and began to to drag him back to where he came from.

"W-Where are we going?..."

"Back to your home. The sun is already setting, both of us are tired and it's gonna be a long walk before we get there. Don't ask more—Just try to keep up..." she briefly explained. Camilo felt himself shiver from how cold her hands are. How is she be able to walk so easily despite such low blood pressure? Even waking up from a deep slumber can get him a little woozy...

"If we don't move now, Arnaldo will get to me..." she added, but it was meant to be a low whisper. That got him to agree almost in an instant and was growing a little protective of her. The mist appeared again as soon as they entered the same yellow path Camilo took when he got here. The chameleon boy has the urge to look back and noticed the lake began to disappear, leaving nothing, but newly fresh grown grasses.

Such an adventure and wonderful discovery, only for him to return back so soon...

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

The walk is rather awkward and silent, but the boy didn't pressed it too much from the thought since the maiden prefers it that way. What he worries about is what to call her... She looks like the type of woman to get offended by getting her name wrong... For being a people pleaser, she's like everyone else. The story must've been exaggerated without his notice, but the lake of 'Reflection' showed him the past event that happened and it IS exactly how he knows her as his 'imaginary friend'.

Once the sun has set, he was finally back home. The people dances like there's a small celebration happening before Camilo spot some of his primas. Antonio was eating a full-mouth of chocolate in the fountain while Isabella was talking to Amelia. And then it struck him. It's Señora Ramirez' birthday party. He forgot all about it despite recalling them for everyone.