* bonus au: misty

BASED ON LAUFEY'S COVER MISTY

AU: PRINCE LUKE ORGANA x SEN

AU: PRINCE LUKE ORGANA x SEN. KAILEEN GOZEN OF CORUSCANT

From the open window of the air-steeped outdoors passed into her room, the young girl quietly envelops herself to the silence of the four corners of her room, hoping that the visitors of her father would leave immediately. Kaileen Gozen doesn't socialize much with other people even though their home would always hold extravagant parties every now and then. Her mother, Yari Ha'ko would organize large parties that consist of very well-known politicians in the Imperial Senate and for her own opinion, it's rather pointless.

At a ripe age of ten, being an apprentice legislator and grooming to be the next senator of Coruscant is a weighty responsibility but as she's now already nineteen, she's very much aware that some people who are invited to her mother's party are notorious for being corrupt.

She wondered why on the Force they needed them to be entertained? She thought bitterly and wished that she's whisked away from this horrible reality. Even though there is an obvious political storm in the Senate due to the fear of being pulverized by the Galactic Empire, some prefer to stay silent or some would be submissive to Emperor Palpatine. It's laughable for the young woman to see these people having all the comforts in life, indulging their riches but can't withhold their dignity for fighting what is right but in reality, cowardice is the only possible option to be blindsided.

The Galactic Empire is indeed intimidating, chaos and violence are the instruments of the fascist empire to create fear across the galaxy but living oneself in fear even though there is already political consciousness, a person can choose himself to be a lumpen intellectual or people who disapprove of any revolutionary advancement.

To what she learns from her mentor, Senator Ryoo Naberrie, there will always be two choices in the war, to repress or to be oppressed.

As the night descends from its merriment, Kaileen tries to catch a few winks but her efforts are futile when she can hear the laughter and music in her room, echoing. Already wearing her silk nightgown, Kaileen couldn't help but to leave her room and go to the brick-tiled azotea where it overlooks the metropolitan districts of Coruscant.