chapter-5

Seokjin pov :

Next day seokjin was ready for the dinner. He wore his formal attire to look decent, sprayed his favorite perfume styled his hair his bangs was falling freely on his forehead. He was looking like he's attending some elite party and not some family dinner. It is actually like that, it is more of a business get to gather, all men and women will be discussing and sharing their concerns over business deals or ideas with each other to expand kim group exponentially in the world.

Seokjin like this thing about his family they don't try to take each other down but make sure everyone is successful some might called it nepotism but what can we do trust and loyalty is very important in business and we can't just trust anyone.

At 7pm we all gathered at dining table eating and doing small discussions. This is the right time i should talk I looked over Namjoon and he was already looking at me signalling me to go on. I nodded my head in approval. I took few deep breaths encouraging my self doing self motivation whatever it takes to gather my courage in front of my family. I looked towards my grandpa who sitting at head of the family seat. I know he loves, he have soft spot for me I hope he understands me and support me. Suddenly he looked towards me and said "what happened seokjin your not eating anything? ". All family looked towards me.

" Actually grandpa I want to discuss something very important with all of you and I hope I will get your and other family members support in it ". I said with confidence looking determined.

All the people sitting there stopped eating looking at me with confusion and doubt.

Suddenly aunt changmi said " Aha I knew he's gay! and now he's coming out in front of us. I just knew it darling he gives those type of vibes " She said looking towards her husband. Namjoon snorted and started laughing including hyein. She then said "what why are laughing don't worry jinnie you have my full support".

I just face palm myself damn why me namjoon was still laughing " What nonsense are you talking changmi let him speak first go on speak complete what you were saying". My grandpa said

"Thankyou grandpa. And no aunt changmi I'm not gay. I want to discuss a very important thing, it is about my future and career choice. I don't want to join our family business and also I don't have any interest in becoming a CEO.

The whole dining hall went silent taking each and every word I just spoke. Some shocked, some disappointed faces looking towards me. " Then what you want to do son"   My dad said, in low deep voice.

"I just hope he's not dreaming about becoming an kpop idol and dancing on stage" Again aunt changmi opened her useless mouth, I love her but can she just shut her mouth for few minutes.

"Changmi ! Its serious please let him complete. Your dad asked something seokjin answer him". Uncle minjoon, my dad's younger brother and namjoons father said.

I nodded my head and continued, everyone giving me there full attention. "Politics! I want to be a politician I want to run for mayor position in Seoul and then if possible for president too. I know my dreams are very big but this is not just dreams but aims for me, aims that I want to achieve in my life and do whatever it takes for it. And I know I can't do this alone not without connections, power and money and I don't have any of it. That's why I need all of you all support. grandpa, dad, uncle minjoon please trust me with this and give me your support".

All the faces changed from shocked to confusion and then to amused. Some were having small smiles in there faces maybe they were proud. It was again silence on the table until grandpa spoke. "How are you planning on doing this, do you have any plan? "