BOOM!

It was definitely a spell. And Reverse sensed the aura of the host. That impacted Reverse to get thrown away due to immense air flow caused by it and strange thing was that it didn't effect Boboiboy. He should have gotten effected by that impact too! But he didn't! He was fine!

But he collapsed onto his knees while his eyes where visibly filled up in tears. Exhaustion and injuries didn't let him stand up forever. And a shadow formed in front of the Defenceless boy.....Reverse Immediately recognised who it was-

Reverse Boboiboy: Huh!?

"He has me. I haven't betrayed him. As his brother, I will protect him forever! I promised him that and I'm going to keep it unlike you!"

It was Reverse Amato. Using the spell, he successfully entered Boboiboy's subconsciousness.

Reverse Amato: Don't be a little thief. You purposefully used the hypnosis of Boboiboy So that It could become easier for you to kill him. Let me ask you this- It was really hard for you to kill him...right?

Reverse Boboiboy: ....!

Boboiboy: Huh?

Reverse Amato: There was improvement in his combat. It is because Boboiboy had relieved on Angelina's Memories.

Reverse Boboiboy: That pesky girl!

Reverse Amato: Boboiboy hasn't failed Reverse. You have failed for not being honest! Or else Boboiboy would have accepted that especially his dad would leave him alone like this! Because it's his blood! And he has suffered the same pain because of me!

Reverse Boboiboy: .....

Reverse Amato: At least I have changed. While You on the other side-

Reverse Boboiboy: Prove me that I'm wrong about humans!

Reverse Amato: huh!? Are you-

Reverse Boboiboy: You have been talking trash over time! And fine! I'll consider Boboiboy hasn't failed! And I wasn't being honest! And now I ask you and him to battle me and fight me!

Reverse Amato: Right. I'm always ready to battle you! For Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: Reverse...Amato..?

Reverse Amato turns behind where Boboiboy was kneeling down on his knees and his right hand over his left shoulder. He was quite badly injured.
Maybe Reverse gave him bad blows after all. And Boboiboy wasn't successful in dodging them completely.

But still Reverse Amato was thankful for Angelina's Memories or if it weren't for them Boboiboy would have been dead by now. That sight made him really angry.

Reverse Amato: Not Boboiboy. Fight me first! Think that I'm going to protect him and I'm an object to you.

Reverse Boboiboy: Oh. You too are using Emotion manipulation aren't you??

Boboiboy: But his won't be that effective as yours. Because you are a ruthless Demon unlike him now.

Reverse Boboiboy: Shut Up!

Reverse Amato: What did someone make you angry??? (Smirks)

Reverse Boboiboy: Arrgh! I'm getting tired of you!!!

Reverse Amato: Oh yeah!? Then bring it on!!

And then the duel between two Reverses had started while Boboiboy just stared them.
He really wanted to stop the fight and fight with his reverse instead of Reverse Amato. But he is not in the condition.
He closes his eyes thinking about what happened from all the beginning. He was suffering from straight six months.....no peace, all worries and to be honest it's been six months since he had even slept properly again.