Bitter sweet marriage for the "quaple"

Author's note: Happy New year to you all, thanks for reading my book.

Third person's POV
Finally Amira and Kabir were about to get married,but it was bittersweet.
Not only for the couple but for the other couple Kareem and Asia,who are their other love interests and vice versa.

Kabir was asked if he wanted to marry Amira by the priest,he looked through the curtain between him and Amira,he saw the side of her face and smiled.He replied yes,he was asked again,he replied yes.He was asked the third time,but this time,his eyes found Asia's watery eyes.

He froze as both stared deeply into each other's eyes.Kabir said yes, causing Asia to close her eyes.
She stood beside Kareem who was oblivious to Asia's state ,he was looking at Amira.

Amira was asked twice , she said yes but the third time, she stared at Kareem,who had teary eyes.She said yes.

Asia interlaced hers and Kareem's hands.Kareem stared at her.Both had teary eyes.They were stuck in their own world as he leaned into wipe her tears but their moment was interupted when they had to make way for Kabir and Amira.

Kabir and Amira stopped infront of them.Amira stared deeply at Kareem as Kabir did the same with Asia.Then Amira stared at Kabir as he stared at her.

Asia and Kareem stared at each other.They all smiled .Kabir and Amira walked away in each other's embrace.

Kareem:why are you crying?
Asia:am just Abit emotional, that's all
Kareem: okay.
Asia:I will be back.

She had noticed kabir's family starring at her,so she went to them.

Hasana :so it was because of you that my son left earlier.You are alive all these years.
Asia: yes,but nobody cares any way.
Lukeman:we care when it involves our son .I can't believe you got remarried and now you dare show up to ruin his new found happiness.

Malik:father, it's a misunderstanding.
Hasana: don't you dare support this traitor.
Asia:I am not a traitor, I know ever since your son married me,you guys never liked me, because I was poor.Think about it,how can I betray someone who saved me from the streets.

Hasana: it's because you are ungrateful.you are an adulteress.You got married to another man, knowing you were married.

Asia:I didn't know I was married.I suffered from memory loss,after you guys threw me out of the house, right after I had gotten out of a coma.Thats when I wondered off on the streets.I suffered for months , then a kind stranger found me, the only way he could help me was marry me.You two are the worst but it is not in my place to tell your son,about your sins.It is yours.Excuse me.

She walked off.Later on that night,Kabir and Amira sat in bed.They were in a beautiful resort for their honeymoon.Both held hands, their mind was void of their other lovers.They only saw themselves.

Kabir:so you are now my wife.
Amira: and you are now my husband.
Kabir: let's make the best of it.

They pressed their foreheads together.They consummated their marriage.