5 {Devour You}

"Tonight I am going to devour you..." He licked his lips and kissed me once again.

My hands were on his neck. His hands were squeezing my buttcheeks and I was moaning sitting on his lap.

My hands went from his neck to his hairs and, were tugging and playing with his hair.

I felt him getting harder inside his shorts. I moved a little closer to him earning a groan.

He parted our lips and now started caressing my womanhood.

"How will I feel inside you? How will it feel my dick tearing your pussy apart? How will you taste?"

He was saying these sinful things but I was bitting my lips trying to control myself from moaning his name.

His caressing made it worse for me to control.

I want you inside me too...

Thinking that I couldn't control it anymore. "Ahhh~Jun...Please~" "Please what babygirl? Daddy wants words..."

"Daddy, please get inside me~" I moaned and felt that his caressing became harsh.

Author's Pov

Jun was caressing you inner thighs harshly while you were kissing him and sucking his tongue.

He parted your lips and looked at you breathing heavily. "So wet this early?" He felt your precum through your shorts.

"These are making it hard for me..." In a swift motion he removed your shorts and now your panty was visible to him.

"You wore this one?..." "Yeah..." "I bought it myself...." You blushed finding out that the lace bra and panty your are wearing were choosen by him.

You were inoccent but not in these things because of your best friend Yeri, because of her you had to watch porn a few times.

He attached his lips to your neck and slowly his kisses went down untill he was infront of your chest.

He unbuttoned your half sleeve-shirt and now you were just in you bra and panty.

You also undid his shirt and attached your lips to his neck. He removed your panty.

You gasped at the sudden contact with the cold air on your womanhood.

His was slowly caressing the clothed clit of yours while you were marking his neck and collarbone.

You were licking, kissing, sucking and bitting his smooth skin and he was still caressing your clothed clit.

Untill now you were sitted on his lap but he fliped you and now he was on top of you.

He slowly put his index finger inside your clothed clit. His finger were generating friction.

You moaned at the sudden feeling as it was the first time for you.

You started sucking and bitting leaving red and purple marks on his soft honey like skin.

"This is my first..." "Then I need to make it memorable..." He said looking at your flustered face.

He was sucking your hard bud and one hand was cupping your other breast.

You were kissing, sucking and bitting his skin as you were moaning underneath him while his both hands and mouth were giving you pleasure.