61 - 65

Chapter 61 Meeting again

  Three days have come in a blink of an eye, but because the temperature is now higher during the day, the banquet is scheduled for 7 o'clock in the evening. The address is not the military compound here, but another address. However, Chu Yi has no idea about City B. The road was not very familiar, and the address was written on the back of the invitation.

  Jiang Liran drove there with Zhao Qing and Chu Yi. The three of them said goodbye to the Jiang family. The two children were entrusted to Aunt Jiang Hui to take care of. The three of them got in the car directly. As a person from B City, Jiang Lilan had a deep understanding of the road in B City. They were still relatively familiar with each other, so he drove the other two people on the road.

  The three of them chatted in the car on the way.

  Zhao Qing said, "I don't know if this Lu family has really developed a large number of nutrients for soilless cultivation. What if he is just a cover to exclude us and then catch us all in one go?"

  Chu Yi drew a black line on his forehead, "Have you watched it again recently? How can you have so many ideas? This time he not only invited the Jiang family, but also others, all of the same generation. He invited us, our peers If we catch them all in one fell swoop, will their elders let the Lu family go?"

  Zhao Qing smiled and said, "Yes, if he does anything to us, grandpa and uncle will not let him go."

  Jiang Liran was driving in front and said seriously, "When you go to the place designated by the Lu family later, you must pay attention to safety. No matter whether he is having a Hongmen Banquet today or not, he must protect his own safety."

  Zhao Qingdao, "I understand, cousin."

  Chu Yi also nodded, nothing was as important as his own life.

  The vehicle was driving at high speed on the repaired road in City B, and met several other cars on the road. They were probably attending the banquet, otherwise they would not be traveling on the same road. Not many people would drive out for a stroll at night. After all, it is dark at night. Yes, there are no nightclubs.

  The roads in City B are cleaned relatively quickly, but the street lights on both sides are not completely repaired. When encountering streets without street lights, you can only turn on the car lights. After all, you can still encounter several cars on the same road.

  At night, except for where the car lights shine, there is darkness in the distance. But when Chu Yi looked at the road, he felt it was becoming more and more familiar.

  Chu Yi hurriedly said, "This road is so familiar. It seems to be the first place I stayed after being brought to City B by Lu Zetian, Lu Zetian's villa in the suburbs."

  Jiang Liran frowned, "Are you sure?"

  Chu Yi looked outside through the car lights and carefully looked at the forbidden scenery on the side of the road. As the car drove quickly, the familiar feeling became heavier and heavier until Jiang Liran drove the car around a corner and Chu Yi saw that A river to escape on your own.

  Then he said with certainty, "This is right here. I escaped through the river next to it. I can't remember it wrong."

  The two of them looked at the river outside the car, and Zhao Qing said, "Did Lu Zetian hold this banquet at his villa in the suburbs? There can't be any conspiracy, right?"

  Jiang Liran asked, "Is that mountain behind his villa?"

  Jiang Liran always remembered what Chu Yi said about the mysterious back mountain, but there was too much official work backlogged before finding Chu Yi. When Chu Yi came back, he was busy dealing with official work and did not have time to visit Zuo Lu Zetian's villa. I was just surprised why Lu Zetian would set the address in this villa.