01 - 10

Chapter 1 Time Travel

  "Warning, warning, the spacecraft is malfunctioning, the spacecraft is malfunctioning, please be prepared for an emergency landing~"

  "Warning, warning~"

  "Fuck." Chu Yi couldn't help but swear.

  Who could be as unlucky as her, who completed the mission perfectly, but was attacked by interstellar pirates on her way back? Even though she had superb driving skills, she could not withstand the attacks of the interstellar pirates who were chasing after her, and saw most of the spacecraft damaged. , the red warning light in the cabin kept lighting up, and the siren kept repeating.

  At this moment, Chu Yi knew that she had to abandon the spacecraft, otherwise she would not be able to leave alive.

  After touching the space button on her neck, Chu Yi felt a sense of peace of mind. All her belongings were inside.

  Technology is developing rapidly in the interstellar era. The invisible button on Chu Yi's neck is the latest space button. The space area is as high as more than 200 square meters. It only needs to be implanted with the owner's blood to become invisible, and no one can detect it. It exists. Unless you use the latest space detector, no one knows its existence. It is said that this space button has hidden functions, but it has yet to be discovered.

  This space button almost spent all Chu Yi’s savings in the first half of his life. Because this space button was sold in limited quantities, only a hundred were sold in the entire galaxy. Chu Yi had to use connections to reluctantly snap up this one.

  Chu Yi originally planned to relax and travel to other planets after this mission, so he spent all his belongings to buy nutrient solution and three levels of repair potions. Anyway, after the mission was successful, he would get a large amount of money. As a bonus, she is alone in the family, and one person has enough to eat and the whole family is not hungry.

  She didn't expect to encounter interstellar pirates, but fortunately it wasn't her first mission, so she had all the safety equipment. Looking at the vast universe outside, Chu Yi took out the prepared rescue capsule and planned to leave the spacecraft in the rescue capsule.

  Just looking at the trajectory outside, it seems that there are no developed planets around, and I don’t know what primitive planet it will float to. Fortunately, there are nutrient solutions and medicines in the space. As long as I can escape, I will land on the primitive planet. , she can still survive safely.

  It's just a pity that she finally found out that there is a restaurant on the xx planet that serves very good ancient dishes. She plans to travel there. Who knows that the interstellar development is too fast now, the previous delicacies are gone, and nutrient solutions have become popular on all planets. , only a small number of gourmet families have this heritage. Even if it is expensive, Chu Yi still wants to try it.

  Hey, I didn’t think about it anymore. As I continued to think about it, the spacecraft was about to explode. Chu Yi pushed out the escape capsule and came to the emergency exit. He looked around the spacecraft again to make sure that everything was packed away and set the spacecraft to autopilot. Facing the direction of the pirates, he sat in the escape cabin, waited for the interstellar pirates' attack to stop, and took advantage of the smoke-filled environment to escape in the escape cabin.

  The spaceship behind her quickly headed towards the discovery of the pirates. When she heard the sound of "bump", Chu Yi sneered inwardly. Even if the spaceship was damaged, she would let it use its last remaining strength. Although it could not kill the pirates, it could still It caused quite a bit of confusion for them.

Natural Disaster: Bringing a Baby into the End of the World [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें