21 - 30

Chapter 21 Zhao Family

  Chu Yi knew that this sudden earthquake had destroyed their home, family, and friends. She held the baby tightly in her arms. This was her only sustenance, "Fortunately, the baby is still there." '

  When the earth slowly calmed down, the two of them looked at the ruins in front of them, and finally breathed a sigh of relief, and it was over. Only then did Chu Yi realize that she had been in Jiang Liran's arms. She quickly stood up with the baby in her arms. In the blink of an eye, Chu Yi discovered that Jiang Liran's other hand holding the steel pipe was already scarred. " You, are you injured?" Chu Yi pointed at the other person's hand.

  Jiang Liran let go of the steel pipe he was holding in his hand. Because he had exerted force for too long, his palm became stiff for a moment. He kneaded it gently with his other hand. After a while, his hand finally recovered. Looking at the small scars on his hand, Jiang Liran had no Keep it in mind, "It's okay."

  This small injury was nothing, he had suffered more serious injuries than this. Except for their hands, there were no injuries on the two of them, probably because nothing fell around them.

  The baby in Chu Yi's arms was already asleep. He touched the child's little face. Chu Yi looked at the gray layer rising not far away and sighed, "If we are like this, wouldn't it be more serious in the city?" Do you know how many people are still alive?"

  The earthquake was so sudden. If Chu Yi hadn't been studying for the exam recently, he would have fallen asleep with his precious son in his arms at such a late hour. It's unknown how many people were killed by collapsed houses in their sleep. Even if they wake up to such a powerful earthquake, they don't know how many people will survive.

  Jiang Liran's eyes were unclear and he didn't speak. In this heavy atmosphere, neither of them were talking.

  Later, Jiang Liran and Chu Yi returned to the community with their babies in their arms. They saw ruins in front of them. The gate of the community had collapsed. Some people stood at the door and looked at the ruins in front of them, shouting loudly, and the sound of wailing and crying could not be heard.

  Chu Yi knew that he couldn't go back. Their house had collapsed a lot, and even if it hadn't collapsed, only half of it was left, making it uninhabitable. Fortunately, Chu Yi had put most of the things in the house into the space, so the loss is only a small part.

  Chu Yi couldn't empathize with the wailing and grief of others, but she didn't know where to go for a moment.

  Jiang Liran naturally saw the scene in front of him clearly, "What are your plans?" Jiang Liran asked.

  Chu Yi shook her head, "I don't know, I was an orphan originally, and now I have no relatives except my baby." Speaking of this, Chu Yi hugged the baby in her arms tightly. This is her only relative. .

  Jiang Liran, Mo Ran, he also heard Zhao Qing say about Chu Yi, "Why don't you come with me to find Zhao Qing? If such a large-scale earthquake occurs, the government will definitely provide rescue. Zhao Qing is a police officer There is no other way to borrow money."

  Chu Yi couldn't think of a way now. She really had no place to go. Jiang Liran and Zhao Qing were considered among the few friends, so she nodded in agreement.

  It's just how to get there that becomes a problem. Jiang Liran naturally has a car, but in the underground parking lot of the community, the houses have collapsed, let alone the cars on the ground. Without a car, how to get there? I don't know how to walk there. How much time does it take.