"Oh before I ask about the screaming, do you think you can take this present to my grandson down the street today? You always deliver things on time for me. And I appreciate it so much." She held up a present with a green bow. Ava smiled at her. "Yeah, sure. I can do that." She walked up to Mrs. Oats and took the present from her. "Oh thank you so much, Ava. And here, my usual payment to you since you're so sweet. And since we're on the topic of favors." Mrs. Oats turned to me.

"Allice, do you think that if you have the time, you could make me some more of that special tea?" I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yeah. I'm ok with that. I'm guessing it worked." She laughed. "It worked wonders. I dare say I felt a few years younger." She laughed a bit more as I smiled at her. "I'm glad you liked it. I'll make the tea leaves and give them to you as soon as they're ready."

"Thank you, dear." She turned back to Ava. "Now Ava, what were you screaming about? I-" I noticed her eyes go wide before I heard a voice behind me. Me and Ava both turned around, Rhys was in the hallway and Peirce was behind him. 

"Ava, Allision, look. I figured out how to put clothes on."

"No one saw him do it and he won't tell us."

"That's because it's a test from her and I passed again."

"Go away!"

As the guys disappeared back into the apartment I took a deep breath and turned back to Mr.s Oats, Ava did the same as she laughed nervously. 

"So...."

"Oh~ I see what's going on." She winked at both of us. Ava shuddered a bit before she spoke up. "Please, it's not what you think..." Mrs. Oats lightly scoffed. "I was younger once too. I'm glad to see you're both in good hands~" I tensed up. "It's definitely not what you think."

"Prisoners get over here now!"

'Damn it Asch!' Ava turned around as I glanced over my shoulder. "Oh my." I felt my face heat up as I glanced at Mrs. Oats. "Oh would you look at that, haha, we gotta run those errions now! Gotta go! Bye!" I used my magic to slam the doors as I leaned my back against them and sighed. 

I tensed when I heard her voice through the door. "I was pretty wild back in my day as well, no shame if you got game." I felt my face burn a little more, I ran a hand through my hair before I tilted my head down and tugged on it. 

"Irene why..."

"Not sweet little old Mrs. Oats..." 

I heard Ava walk away but I stood there for a moment as I took a deep breath and waited for the burning in my face to go away before I walked into the living room. I tuned out what the guys were saying until Ava reappeared and placed her hands on her hips. "You guys suck!" Asch turned around and glared at her. "Excuse me?" 

Ava took a step forward. "You heard me 'Your Majesty'! It's bad enough you guys are taking over my home but now I have to imagine sweet little old Mrs. Oats like-ugh! And she thinks we-ugh!" I saw Asch's eye twitch. "Dont. Speak to me like that." I hadn't noticed at first, but Jonny was next to him on the couch. He growled at Asch.

Ava walked up to him. Make me stop then."

He held on to her shoulder as he held a ball of fire in his other hand. "Your majesty top!" I was gonna blast him again but I froze when some kind of shadow bumped into both of them. Asch staggered back but managed to catch himself, whereas I caught Ava.

"What is-?" The shadow dissipated as a small cat was revealed, it looked like Mirage but it was a normal cat with fluffy fur around its neck and a crescent moon on its forehead.

"Another spirit?"

"Huh..."

"That's not a cat I've ever seen..."