"What!?"

"No!"

"Now we're talking."

"Our wall...this is still technically a rental you know."

"You can't do that." 

"I. Just. Did." I sighed and crossed my arms as I leaned back on the couch. 'What am I even worried about, Jake couldn't be mad at her even if his life depended on it.' I closed my eyes as I rubbed between my eyes. 

"Now the next thing, stop calling us human sorcerers and red-haired prisoners, okay? We have names."

"Ava and Alice." I opened my eyes and looked at the one with the tattoo, I glanced at Ava and she looked at me before we both turned to him again. "How did you?"

"You're friend at the sacred mall said it." I quirked a brow and turned to Ava. "Okay, first off, Lorelai isn't my friend. She just yells friend at me and I reciprocate because I'm apparently an enabler."

I sat up and crossed my legs."And for the record, my name's Allison, not Alice." He hummed and nodded. 

"Second-"

"Do you know our names?"

Ava went stiff and she looked nervous, she stuttered a bit before she looked at me. "What about you Allice? Do you know their names?" I felt my eye twitch as she shifted their attention to me, I sighed before I listed the ones I knew. "I know there's Rhys, Leif, and Noi. What about you?" Normally I would've pointed at them but I wanted to get back at her for trying to change the subject. 

"I-I know that...he's Rhys..." She pointed at him as her voice trailed off. Rhys sighed before he motioned towards the other guys as he listed their names. "Leif, Noi, Peirce, Asch."

"I knew that...I was just testing you." I noted as I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing. 

"Wow, Rhys, you passed."

"As always."

'If only Ava was as lucky.' I glanced up and towards the window, I could see Mirage's lower half by the window, but I couldn't see her completely because Leif and the chair were in the way. Ava lightly sighed. "Now we need to talk about personal space." Before she could say anything else the doorbell rang. Right after I answer the door. You guys in the meantime put these clothes on." She turned and walked towards the door but didn't get far before Noi asked a question, I stood and began to walk towards the door as she dealt with that.

"But we're not sure-"

"Figure it out."

As that happened I turned around the corner and brushed my hair down a bit before I opened the doors. I blinked a couple of times. "Mrs. Oats?"

"Oh Allison, I've been so worried about you and Ava."

I quirked a brow. "Why?"

"I heard Ava yelling and screaming all weekend. I got especially worried when I heard her yelling for 3 hours straight." I turned around as Ava walked into the doorway, I could tell she heard what Mrs. Oats said. "Why didn't you call the cops then...?"

"Oh, that might've been a good idea."

I went a bit stiff, as Ava spoke. "Mrs. Oats...what if we were like, dying or something." Mrs. Oats gave us a slight smile. "Oh, I'm sorry dears. My memory goes when I don't have notes on my fridge. I'll be sure to make a note for next time."

'I really hope there isn't a next time.'

"Besides that, I'm glad you're both alright." Ava chuckled and smiled as I spoke up. "Thank you, Mrs Oats."