It took fifteen minutes for taehyung to get ready and jungkook to finish his make-up, more like eye makeup since the dress is baby pink, he did a dark pink with golden hue eye makeup, little glitter which made them so shiny and preety.

Elder eyed jungkook when he heard sign for the second time. Younger was standing with a pout, hand lightly shaking with eye liner on his hand. Trying to apply it but courage was no near him, he doesn't want to mess his eye makeup at all, or else he will start crying if it get messed up. Time was tickling and he was totally aware of his husband presence on the room so he can't embarrass himself like that.

Gulping he heaved out the air from his lungs with a little determination he moved his hand to apply it but halted when his gaze observe the shakyness of his hand.

His eyes flicked from his hand to hand which came in front of his view and snapped his eyes toward his husband standing beside him. "W-what ", he blinked dumbfounded.

" I can help", his eyes widen hearing his husband. He turn around, "y-you know how to apply it? " He asked doubtful. "Yes", of course younger doesn't believe him, it's not like he don't trust older but... It's hard to accept the fact that his husband knows how to apply eye liner, the man who never took his eyes off from the books? Unbelievable.

Younger was hesitating, " You can trust me i won't mishandle ", eyes staring deeply and younger gave up, without his permission his hand moved and placed the eye liner into elder's hand.

Closing his eyes he can feel elder breathe on his face. So close. He can also feel the pencil moving on his eye, it took ten seconds for elder to complete his task but he didn't moved away.

Eyes roamed around the face, taking the little details, eying the teeth biting lower pillowy lip ,younger breath hitched when taehyung blown the warm air out of his mouth over his eyes. His hand fisted his dress tightly, red cheeks displaying due to blushing.

"Done", he didn't even noticed when elder moved away, his eyes snapped open. Breathe stuck in his throat. " T-thankyou ", he quickly grabbed the liner from older's hand and moved toward mirror, " Wow ", he smiled seeing how good elder apply it, with same proportion on both sides, thin line which was making his eye shadow to stand out more.

" Where did you learned it? ", he asked still smiling. " one month ago " , elder moved away from him before younger can ask further. Kook aimlessly nodded without giving much thought.

-𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲-

"Young master if you don't mind can i please stop the car here for five minutes? I have to buy something from here", bae-soo asked taehyung who looked at him through the front mirror, giving the permission right away.

Thanking him bae-soo jocked toward the shop, taehyung read out the name , 'Beauty & cosmetics' . It didn't took much time for bae-soo to came out of the shop slowly running.

Taehyung gazed fixed at the shopping bag bae-soo bought and kept it on the passenger seat. It seems Mr. Jeon felt his curious filled eyes, "oh this? ", he smiled at his soon to be son -in -law. He knew young man is curious but getting hesitate to ask, however he is going to be his chico's husband so bae-soo doesn't have any problem from sharing this-

" It's a makeup kit for chico, you know how he was always interested in books rather than other things so he doesn't know how to do makeup, "he chucked. "Once I laughed when he was getting nervous over not knowing how to do proper makeup but he scolded me ", eying taehyung through mirror who was listening attentively.