❃Chapter_17❃

™➋➒/➏/➋⓿➋➌

Hi 🦋

★**✿❀»»--⍟--««❀✿**★

With a sigh, he tipped his head back at the headrest of chair, letting his sore muscles to relax a bit, both of his arms resting at the armrest cushion, eyes closed which are burning due to staring at computer screen continuously and without any break.

Work and sleep, this is a life of kim taehyung which he is living for two weeks, after his graduation everything feel like monotonous, he can't stay at the place where his so called family live. Going college was a escape for him from his family, so after spending two days at the mansion he found distraction to get away from people whom he don't want to interact in a very second.

Which is why he is at the office preparing himself for being a Ceo of his father's company. he knows , he is being used by his father, this company can never be his , he is just a puppet for his family whom they are using. nothing is his and neither he wants it.

Aside from his family he had other reason to keep himself distracted from? well he don't know from who. Nowadays,
whatever he does make no sense to him.

Blankly staring at his phone for one hour straight, everyday? and the amusing part is he didn't even know what he is looking for? Waiting for someone's message or call which he never received? Sometimes he zoned out looking at his garden and time to time he went absentminded in between his reading. This is not so kim taehyung, is it?

It feels like his life became colourless .Funny. He didn't knew he had colours in his life. it was dull before but the dullness was not visible apart from the time he was alone.
It was beautifully dull. which he appreciated but now everything seem too tedious.

Nevertheless it's not something which can bother kim taehyung to the point he will break. He is too strong for this, to live alone is his fate and he is bound to live like that.

But he can't control his mind which always tried to reach out for him. The itchiness of asking whereabouts of him whenever bae-soo come to pick him. The anguish he felt inside his body is too much .

But he is fine. living.

His eyes flew open when a sound came from his phone, a message. His hand moved too fast, hoping something but got only disappointed , it's a message from his father's secretary who send him a file to review. He clenched his hand into tight fist before snapping his finger one by one which made their joints crack by pulling them . then he took a big gulp of water from the glass and again moved his eyes toward screen focusing on his work.

All of this is only distraction for few days, he already made his mind to leave from here, everything is decided , taking mari with him he will leave Seoul to Paris. No more living as a puppet and work for them, he will live his life away from those people. There was something which was nagging him in his mind. and he knows what.

He too stopped himself from taking this decision for him but involving younger in his life is not good that is why he will go with mari. Leaving everything behind for his own good, now he can take this step in his life to fight for himself, he is old enough, have money and this is enough for him to take this decision.

Therefore, he will leave after party which is after two weeks and his flight is just the day after. Exiting isn't it? it will be good sight to see his family face when they will realize that the person whom they think they were controlling is gone.

He wants his father to answer media , he don't care if that man make him look bad, just the sight of his cruel father desperately wanting to get away from media is enough for him.