"I will leave soon after getting ready ", bae-soo informed chico, who nodded and turn toward his husband. Watching him pushing the door open and holding on a handle with his left hand but not stepping inside. Jungkook smiled seeing the gesture and entered inside first.

Indeed a Gentlemen.

This Room is bigger than their room, since this is the luxurious hotel of this city, younger moved his eyes all over the room, giving the tour to himself while taehyung took their bag from the hotel keeper.

"O MY GOD SWIMMING POOL!!! ", elder eyes snapped toward younger who was staring at the pool with twinkling wide eyes and a big smile present on his face.

It didn't took jungkook more than second to open the balcony door and run outside in excitement. " Wooow... Swimming pool inside the room... Sooo cool ", he giggled loudly, using his finger to touch the water and playing with it.

Taehyung stood beside the balcony door, staring at the sight with thumbing heart.
Suddenly he walked inside and opened his office bag, (a/n : who the hell bring their work bag on the fucking wedding taehyung , seriously !!! *bombastic side eyes * )

Since the wedding will be grand so nag-mil already informed everyone that maybe they need to stay the night here that's why he came with his preparation. Being a CEO is not a joke. Anyways-

He take out the black diary from it and write down the recent information he find out about younger.

He loves swimming pool.

After satisfying himself taehyung walked out of the room again, taking the sight of kook dangling his feets on the pool, smiling widely enjoying the massive view of city which is clearly visible due to transparent railing .

Jungkook little bubble burst out when he felt the presence of his husband beside him standing while looking at him.
He was too lost after seeing the big pool that ge forget the fact about him not being here alone.

"O-oh ", a deep shade of pink hue covered his face seeing the attention on him. He looked down smiling , fiddling with fingers. " i always wanted to stay in a room with swimming pool in it.. I-its looks soo good at night." He grinned ear to ear.

"We can come back after cake cutting then you can enjoy here. " It would be okay too if they came back just after the vow's but since younger loves cake, wedding cakes more specifically , and taehyung is damn sure nag-mil had choosen the delicious cake for her daughter, so he surely wants younger to have it too. As he suggested the idea he
saw the glitter on younger's eyes brighten. "Really!?"

"Yes".

" Okay... ehh does papa room also has pool? "He asked gazing at his husband while blinking furiously since the sun is hitting right through his eyes, but the body of older immediately cover it making younger eyes to keep open without any difficulty, making kook smile.

" Every top floor room's has pools in it ", younger smiled, " Papa also loves pool ", a little giggle slips through his mouth, it's a fuzzy and happy feeling when you completes a wish of your parents came true, it could be small wish or big doesn't matter and maybe this stay is not from kook's money maybe it's free for them but still some what he is involved in the process of them experience a little luxurious life. He is still feeling happy that his papa is able to experience this because of him.

~

"I will start getting ready now, it will take some time. " Jungkook said and stood up from the pool after spending half hour there. Elder nodded who was sitting on the chair of the balcony near pool.

After freshing up jungkook walked out from the washroom and opened his suitcase, meanwhile taehyung went inside to do his routine.
Kook took out everything and placed them on the bed so that they won't have to open the bag again and again. He walked inside the dressing table with his makeup kit and sat down on the small cushion. Applying the body lotion then sunscreen on his body and face he stood up when the bathroom door got open.