The Field Trip pt 1

Two months have passed

Mr. Connor: Alright, class, we have a field trip that'll be for 3 days long. The buses are outside, making sure to grab your one guest, and your parents have already packed your stuff inside. You may leave now!

Landon and his friends head to the bathrooms to get changed and meet one another in the hallway. Landon wears a white buttoned up shirt and blue jeans and white Nikes. Duke wears a black shirt, blue jeans and black Nikes, Sam wears a blue shirt, blue jeans and blue and white Nikes.

Sam: Damn we look good. Who are you guys bringing? I'll bring Sam.

Duke: I'll bring Blake. Who are you bringing Landon to? (Smirking)

Landon: My boyfriend, ha

Duke: Aw, how cute at least you have one. (Fake cries)

Sam: Oh (rubs Duke's head), you'll be alright. I'm sure you'll find someone special.

Landon: Ha, they'll come eventually.

Duke: Ugh, they need to hurry.

Sam: Never rush time, but we have to rush and grab them.

The boys ran to grab the boys and bring them back to the bus. Landon finds Owen's math classroom.

Ms. Claire: Landon, hi, how are you? You look great, dude.

Landon: Thanks, and turns towards the classroom.

Owen: (runs and buttons his shirt) you're showing too much.

Landon: Am i? (Grabs Owens hand and kisses them) Sorry too interrupt, but my class is having a field trip, and I was wondering if I could take him off your hands.

Ms. Claire: Yes, of course, please take him.

Landon: Thanks, Babe. Go grab your stuff.

Owen runs to pack his things and heads back up front.

Landon: (holds his hand out) You ready?

Owen: Yeah (grabs his hand)

The boys leave and rush to the buses where they're greeted by the squad. During the bus ride, Owen falls asleep on Landon's shoulder, shivering. Landon grabs a blanket from his backpack and covers him, and kisses his head.

Duke: Aw, you guys are so adorable.

Blake: Yeah, they are. i wish I had one.

Duke: Oh (rubs Blake's head, the bus stops quickly, making Blake's head jerk, Duke catches him, almost kissing). You, okay?

Blake: (keeping eye contact) Yeah.

Duke: Let me see, (massaging the side of his head, Blake smiles)

Blake: Thanks.

Duke: Of course.

3 hours into the drive, and Blake falls asleep onto Duke's shoulder. Duke looks over and sees Blake pass out.

Duke's Pov

I was playing my game, and I felt something fall onto my shoulder gently. It was Blake asleep. I suddenly felt butter flies in my stomach, and my heart started racing. I looked at him, and he's so cute when he sleeps and when he's awake.

The duke wraps his arm around Blake's head.

Blake's Pov

I felt someone's arm around me when I was asleep. I opened my eyes a little, and it was Duke, I felt so warm and comfortable. He was always the one I've liked and wanted for so long. He is so kind and always has a good smile, very smart, fit, and anything you could Emagine. I feel so happy, my heart feels so warm and I don't want him to let me go.