Enemies

Landon's Pov

Hi I'm Landon, I'm the most popular, smartest and kindest person at this school. I'm 6'3 blonde hair, blue eyes and I have a six pack.

6:30 am

Landon's mom: Time for school so wake up.

Landon: I'm awake

Landon heads to the shower and remembers it's his 3rd year of high school. He runs and gets dressed and rushes to school. At school he goes to the gym for the first period. He opens his locker and gets hit with baby powder and hears laughter it was his arch nemesis, Owen.

Landon: Aw did you think this was funny?

Landon's Pov

Oh, I forgot this idiot existed, That's Owen my arch nemesis. I don't know why he hates me; he's been pranking me for years and years it was embarrassing that I myself had to put my skills to the test and he's been looking crazy for the past few years until now.

Owen: Of course I did. What are you going to do about it? (Stands in front of Landon)

Landon: Nothing (walks away)

Owen laughs and goes to his locker and opens it as he gets sprayed with slime and gets hit with chocolate and baby powder.

Owen: LANDON (Hears a crowd laughing at him)

Landon: What? Feeling a little sticky?

Owen: I'll get you for this (walks away)

Landon: Please go take a shower and you look crazy.

Owen heads to the shower cleaning himself up and thinks of different ways to get him back.

Two hours pass and Owen is nowhere to be found. Landon heads to his math class where he sees all of his selfies have taken place. Everyone looks at him and smiles and says Awe. Landon leaves and sneaks into the principal's office to use the microphone and starts talking about how Owen pooped himself during a soccer game. He runs out of the room quickly and heads back to class like nothing has ever happened.

Owen's Pov

I'm sitting in class and I hear Landon speaking on the microphone and telling the whole school that I pooped myself while playing soccer. Everyone looked at me and laughed i was ragged I'm going to kill that kid.

When class is over Landon and his friends head to lunch and gets stopped by pissed off Owen.

Owen: What the fuck was that?

Landon: Oh, nothing just that this one guy pooped himself during a soccer game who happens to be right in front of me.

Owen: I could kill you right now.

Landon: You started this, you've been coming at me for years and years and now that I bite back it's a problem, if you can't take it stop throwing the hits.

Owen: I hate you so much.

Landon: Why do you hate me exactly?

(Owen Laughs and walks away)

Landon: See? He never answers that simple question.

Brian: He's just a hater

Dan: He's definitely jealous no doubt.

Landon: Hm he's interesting.

Landon and his friends head to lunch and eat and see that Owens up to no good. Owen starts running towards Landon and right before it happens Landon drops a bucket of paint on him and he slips and falls dropping the cake all over him. While Landon's untouched and continues to eat his lunch.

Owen: How is this possible, how can he detect me coming for him? How does he always have a plan when I attack him first?

Bradley: You really need to step your game up this is getting ridiculous. He outed you about your incident at the soccer game which was pretty funny... Sorry.

Alex: Find new strategies because this one isn't working at all not one bit.

Owen: Ok you might be right with that one.

Owen begins to find new ways to get Landon back. Meanwhile Landon leaves to his third class where Owen also has to go to. He heads to class and he sits all the way in the back where Owen can't find his way to mess with him. Luckily, Owen found a seat in the front out of range from Landon.

Mr. Alright class you'll be assigned partners when you guys come back tomorrow and that partner will be your partner for the whole semester. Today we'll be watching Nat Geo Wild.

The whole class became silent and the projector stops working and Owen offers to help and then the projector starts working again showing Landon's dimples. Everyone awes and looks at Landon as he slides down in his seat covering his face.

Mr. Ale let's see the dimples smile.

Landon smiles and the whole class gets excited and wants him to keep smiling and quickly turns towards Owen smirking at him and walks back to his seat and sits where he gets blasted by paint from under his table.

Owen: Ah, sorry sir can i go to the bathroom?

Mr. Ale: Yeah of course.

Owen: thanks (looks at Landon smiling and laughing at him)

School ends and Landon heads to his car where he's confronted by Owen.

Landon: What do you want Owen?

Owen: I want to know how you did that so fast?

Landon: Why?

Owen: Because it's impossible for you to do it that fast there's no way.

Landon: You done? Because I have to go.

Owen: No (Gets in Landon's face)

Landon: What do you want to do?

Owen: Anything

Landon: Alright

(Car honks)

Owen jumps and walks away from the scene. Landon sits in his car for a second wondering what happened.

Landon: Fucking weirdo

Owen: I hate him so much.

They both head home.

Landon makes it to his house where he heads up stares to work on his assignments where he's not thrilled seeing his arch nemesis also making it home.

Landon's Pov

I forgot that he was my neighbor I honestly don't look at all nor do i care if he exists or not, he means nothing to me. I don't understand him or want to try to understand him.

Owen's Pov

I always ask my parents why they had to buy the house across the street from my neighbor? He's so annoying I want to see him struggle.

Hours pass and it passes his bedtime and heads to bed and gains his energy for tomorrow. As for Owen, he's looking for different ways to get to him.