Jiang Ci glanced at the joints growing out of Spider-Man's back, and said in a calm tone: "Anyone with long eyes can see that Meng Yichuan's joints are the same as his."

After saying that, he glanced at the people below, as if asking: Don’t you all have eyes?

No matter how blind the people are at this moment, they can still see that

What's going on? Even if they weren't brainwashed, they all shouted: "Execute Lu Lin."

"Don't listen to his blabbering. This bad guy should be executed directly." Yang Tianning mingled in the crowd and took the lead in shouting.

Lin Konglujian helped Shen Huo maintain his faith and stabilized the people of Wuwang City, so he felt that his goal was almost achieved.

He took two steps, stood next to Shen Luo with a guilty conscience, and said reservedly: "Brother, I see——"

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Ci suddenly used a vine to push aside twice, like a chicken, and the distance between him and Shen Huo was half a person's width.

Lin Konglu: "..."

He turned to look at Jiang Ci, who looked away as if nothing had happened.

Lin Konglu: a cheapskate.

Don't call it Jiang Ci, call it vinegar Ci. The vines can be soaked into sour vines.

He had no choice but to look away, and when he met Shen's puzzled eyes, he couldn't help but cough slightly, and continued what he just said: "I think we can let everyone disperse. Lu Lin and the others will suppress them first."

Shen Huo looked at him quietly for a while, and then said, "Okay."

Then he looked at everyone and calmly reassured them, saying that he would deal with Lu Lin and others and let everyone go back and rest first.

This time it was a normal low-pitched voice, unlike before, it was ethereal and had no brainwashing or bewitching effect. The people unexpectedly trusted him. Even those who no longer regarded him as a god still felt that he was a good leader and worthy of trust.

The crowd quickly dispersed, leaving only a few people on the stage.

Meng Yichuan was still struggling painfully. His blurred vision saw Shen Huo, and his fading consciousness suddenly burst out with a strong desire for survival. He struggled and crawled toward him, trying to grab the blood-stained hem of his clothes.

"God, save me, save me, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I don't want to die..."

He cried bitterly, his body was torn apart one by one, and his remaining consciousness was tortured by severe pain at all times.

Shen Luo lowered his eyes and looked at him expressionlessly until his struggle became weaker and weaker and there was no movement at all.

Lin Konglu took a look, fearing that Shen Huo would feel sympathy, and whispered: "You need to touch up, otherwise you will turn into a zombie."

A smile appeared on Shen Huo's calm expression, and he turned to look at Lin Konglu, somewhat unable to help but laugh.

Then he raised his hand, and Yang Tianning, who had just jumped onto the stage, hurriedly handed him the gun, and he pointed the gun at the monster on the ground.

"boom!"

Meng Yichuan, who had turned into a zombie and was struggling to get up, collapsed completely.

After dealing with Meng Yichuan, Shen Huo turned around and looked at Lin Konglu again, and said calmly: "I'm a little happy that you are still willing to call me brother."