4

Cen Bin had no intention of leaving the base alone, so Major Chen and Captain Jiang left some manpower for him before they left.

But it was his own idea to save people, and he had to consult these people first. I just didn't expect that many survivors would be willing to join.

It just so happened that he couldn't take away all the people, and he always had to leave some to continue to look after the base, so he selected some capable people from these survivors who had experience in going out to survive.

When he chose Lin Konglu, looking at the beautiful and thin young man in front of him, he hesitated for a moment.

Lin Konglu was holding a crossbow in his arms. He had porcelain white skin and delicate facial features. He looked fragile and needed protection.

Seeing Cen Bin coming over, he hurriedly raised his bow to show that he was also capable. He also opened his beautiful pupils and looked at the other person expectantly.

Cen Bin gritted his teeth and made his choice.

Zhao Zhouzhi and Pan Zhuoyi were also selected because of their experience in going out.

Those who are willing to go are treated very well. Cen Bin gave them enough guns and ammunition, urgent medicines, and food such as self-heating rice, compressed biscuits, and canned meat.

Lin Konglu didn't just fight for his life just because he had eaten someone else's meal in vain, but his intuition told him that the "Jiang Captain" these people called him should be the male protagonist he was looking for.

Moreover, he specifically asked Pan Zhuoyi just now that this "Captain Jiang" was also a student of University A before the end of the world.

College student A, named Jiang Ci, appeared in Rongcheng two months after the end of the world. He was also very capable. Lin Konglu was almost certain that he was the male protagonist.

Since the male protagonist is in the third hospital, it should be no problem for him to go, and he can also get medicine to treat nausea.

Maybe this was his plot mission. After all, the system didn't make it clear before leaving, and only asked him to follow the male protagonist first.

But when he looked down at the seven or eight boxes of canned meat that Cen Bin had given him, he picked up his bag again and went to look for the other party in pain.

"Lieutenant, could you please replace the canned meat with canned vegetables?" It would be better to have something appetizing.

He begged with expectant eyes, it was about whether he could eat or not.

Cen Bin was explaining the defense arrangements to the people left behind. After hearing this, he turned around. Perhaps because he thought he looked young, just an adult, he said, "Just call him Brother Cen."

Then he glanced at the can he was holding and said, "You are so skinny, you should eat more meat."

Lin Konglu: "..." Did Ganqing give me more meat on purpose?

It's an indescribable amount of kindness.

Since Cen Bin's side didn't work, after thinking about it, he could only find someone else to exchange.

After the canning problem was solved, the convoy just set off.

When Lin Konglu came to the base, he drove a car that was in the garage of the villa where he lived before.

The performance of the car was good, and he had specially modified it so that he could sleep in the back seat. There were also several barrels of gasoline in the trunk that he had pumped out from other cars.

Dressed As Cannon Fodder In An Apocalypse Novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें