chapter 3: The truth

"Yes you can proceed, the man said" and did a gesture to the person standing behind him.

That man came forward and grabbed the Harry's hands. Harry tried to retaliate but he is hopeless in front of absolute strength.

The lady came forward and put hands on Harry's head. she tried to use her ability and the next instant she was scared and sweat came on her forehead,She was patting heavily.

Looking at the confused look on the face lady's face,the middle aged man asked "what happened did you find it already."

"No I can't find it it's like there is already a power inside this boy's mind which is far more powerful than i have ever seen".the lady said.

With a bang sound the door opened again and the person holding harry can be seen lying on the floor unconscious,and on top of his body a girl could be seen.

It happened so fast that Harry can't even register what happened. He can see cia standing beside him.he is surprised by the strength cia showed.

Cia saw Harry's curious gaze and said." Sorry you are in this situation because of me, but it's better to not know everything.

Harry was confused and he wants to know what is all this happening but he knows that it's not the right time and right place to talk about it.

After confirmation that harry is alright cia turned around and said,"take care of them i am heading back with Harry."

Python nodded.

They came out of the room, harry can see it's a small warehouse in the middle of the jungle around 50 km away from 'princeton university'.

They came to a restaurant after coming back to the city in the car. The man with cia also came back.

Harry is confused how this man arrived at the same time considering there were no other cars when they left the warehouse.

"Did you find who sent them ?" cia asked python.

"No madam,they are bound to not tell any information but i have used all our sources to know who they were. we will soon find out and it's not safe out here any longer so your father said that we have to go back as soon as possible."

"Who told my father about it" cia asked.

"Madam i told them about this incident to get information about the person behind all this.so he naturally found out."

Cia held her own head and after thinking something she said okay "we will head back but before that i want to talk to harry a little in private."

"Okay i will book a private room."

Then they moved to the private room which is available in the restaurant.

After sitting down cia saw curious green eyes so she started explaining.

"I don't know how much information did you get from those but i will tell you everything as much as i can."

"My real name is Maria and i am from the place called domain. You can say that it's  like a world in the world. It's a place where powerful humans live and they have different abilities and powers."

"If you think that whole humanity is in the dark about it, I would say it's half truth because higher ups in government already know about it and the government and people from the inner domain decided not to interfere in each other's matters."

"People from domain are not allowed to go out until unless they had a good reason for it. why i came here is because we found some energies in the normal world but until now we are unable to find the source of it."

Harry is registering information which is bombarded on him although he already assumed that cia's real name is Maria and there are strong humans but to find that there is another world is shocking.

"Can you tell me, where this another world is." He asked expecting to not get an answer.

Cia thought for a while. "I think you have been friendly with us so I can tell you that since it's not that big of secret. That world is called domain and there are different gateway to enter, and closest to us is in 'Mount city'.
I can't tell you more about this, you can find many things if you try to research about it."

"Thank you for saving me and I will be happy if we can meet next time." Harry reached out his hand.

Cia grabbed his hand and gave a warm goodbye.

Now sitting in the room Harry could see screen floating in the air.

[Congratulations completing your first quest, and you survived with no injury.]
[ Rewards: your awakening will start ]

With that his body started aching and felt as if every part of his body was reconstructing itself.
He groaned in pain for a while but at last he lost his consciousness.

After a while he opened his eyes when he heard knock on the door.
"Your time is up can you leave the room,please".

When he heard this he got up and came out.
When the person standing outside saw him coming out he yelled and put his hand around his nose.

Harry, seeing such reaction noticed the stench coming out of his body and when he inspected it, he was confused seeing a black sticky substance on his body.

Before he could say something he heard the explanation.
[You have been awakened and in the process your body lost impurities inside your body]

He raised an eyebrow and took out a card from his pocket. "can you help me by extending the time."

The man took the card and ran downstairs.

After cleaning up, harry came out of there and currently walking towards his job place.

"What was all that can you tell me",Harry asked to Krish.

["Oh it was nothing as that girl said there are people who can cultivate and become strong but they leave in different domain, and if you are talking about your awakening then it was also surprise for me, with rewards you jumped over 3 stage in a single day so currently you are at foundation building level 4." Krish tried to explain]

[And you know I said to you that, one day you will have to make decision. Since you know that such a world exits then will you go there, krish laughed at that point, like you have any choice. If you won't go in certain time then someone will make you go]

"What do you mean by make me go" Harry asked.

[How much I know,they likes to separate two world and if an Rog cultivater like you will live here, you can make problems for them, so they will make you leave and since you are weak you can't do anything about it]

Harry also wants to see new world but don't like to be forced to move there, but he also understood that there are far more powerful people out there like cia or Maria.

"Then it's decided I will go to the domain" Harry exclaimed.

In response krish just laughed.

Since he is going back house he decided not to pay his rent and he was happy at that decision.

After traveling for 3 hours he came to his home Village.
       His mother was working at her store.
When he entered the store someone just grabbed him and pinned him to the floor.
"Who are you, why did you come here" a well known voice came to his ears.

Harry said in a weak voice "mom".
"What? How did you awaken" Samantha exclaimed.

"I want to talk about something important can we sit in private" harry said.
Although samantha is curious, she decided to close the shop.

They both sat on the ground in front of each other.

after a moment of silence harry asked "do you know about domain".

Samantha was surprised at that but she replied honestly
"yeah I know,I think it's about time to tell you the truth" samantha said.