"Well, of course, we need to get you into the bath and bed. Come on, bunny, I know you're getting sleepy," Ace replies, gently coaxing me into his arms and placing me on his waist. I hold onto his neck as I pout, sad I have to leave when I was having so much fun. 

"But I want to keep playing," I sigh, blowing onto his shoulder in frustration. 

"You can play more tomorrow, baby. I'll invite our friends over," He tells me, kissing the side of my head gently. 

"But... I wanna play now!" I whine into his ear, slightly kicking my legs a little. He doesn't say anything so I whine again, kicking more and lightly hitting his shoulder in anger. "Play!"

I feel his hand shift and grip my thigh and I whine once more, kicking and flopping my head onto his shoulder. 

"Stop. I'll bend you over and spank you in front of everyone if you don't know off the attitude. No more parties past 10, apparently you can't stay up that late without a problem," Ace growls, his voice low and very serious. I quiet down and shove my face in his neck, not wanting anyone to see me. 

Ace wishes goodnight to a couple of people and carries me up the stairs and in the direction of our rooms. I hear a door open and I lift my head, excited to crawl into his bed and wear his hoodie again. 

Disappointment soars through my head as I see the familiar walls of my bedroom and he sets me down on the floor. My crib stands comfortably in the corner and my bed on the opposite side. 

Is he going to make me sleep in here tonight because I threw a fit? He wouldn't, right? 

"Go sit in the bathroom and wait for me," He says roughly, looking down at me with frustration written all over his face. 

I don't want to go to the bathroom, especially if I have to wait for him, why can't I wait for him out here?

"Nuh," I pout, glaring up at him and crossing my arms. I don't understand why I need to go away, I can wait for him right here!

"What was that?" He questions, huffing as if he can't believe I would say no to him. 

"M said, nuh!" I whine, stomping my foot to make my point. I shouldn't have to repeat myself, he heard me! He crouches down in front of me, then pulls my hands out in front of me and holds them, looking me in the eyes. 

"Does bunny want a spanking?" He asks, his voice deep. I swallow and glare at him, refusing to respond. No spankings! "Go sit in the bathroom and stop with the attitude, this is your final warning."

I cross my arms, flop down on the floor, and arm myself with a mean pout. "NUH!"

In a very quick and fluid motion, he snatches me up and lays me across his lap with my ass in the air and my arms dangling beside me. I wiggle angrily, the position he placed me in puts an uncomfortable amount of weight on my tummy - nothing I can't handle but I don't like it. 

"I'm going to spank you ten times with your dress still on for cushioning, you're going to count every single one and say 'I'm sorry, Sir!', you understand?" He growls in my ear and I stay quiet, refusing to say anything. "If it becomes too much or hurts too badly, the safeword is 'Carrot'."

Instead of speaking, I stay silent. He doesn't like that, though, so he pinches my hip. 

"I understand!" I squeak at the surprise. I wait for a few moments for his hand to come down on my ass, but I don't feel it. I turn in confusion, begging to hear him say 'nevermind' and stand me up, but as soon as I move he slaps my ass. Surprise overwhelms me, I didn't think he would actually do it! He's always so kind and nice, it's weird that he'd follow through.