chapter 1

BEEP .. BEEP.. BEEP.. BE *CRASH*

Dumb fucking alarm clock, i look over at the clock and see that it is 5:30 am.

I tried to get up put fell down again onto the thin matress on the basement floor, i cant get up because yesterday my stepdad taught me a 'lesson' as he calls it.

Anyway i manage to get up and walk over to the tiny, shitty, bathroom, i turn the cold water on and wash all of the blood off of my body. as i step out i look in the mirror at my bruises.

Sighing i walk out of the bathroom to get ready.

I put on a black croptop with shorts because its the middle of summer, you can barely see my bruises because of my tattoos but im pretty sure i have a broken rib or two after last nights beating.

You must be saying 'oh raven why dont you just kill him you are an assasin and a mafia donna' i know that but im afraid of going into another foster home and it being the same, im waiting untill im 18 to kill him in january and finally be free.

Anyway i did my hair into half up half down with a braid and did some light make up to finish it off.

Once i finished i silently made my way upstairs and walked quietly through the door making sure it didnt creek bht with my luck

Once i finished i silently made my way upstairs and walked quietly through the door making sure it didnt creek bht with my luck.... it did so i ran and ran untill i made it to my car and got in quickly and made my way to school.

10 minutes later...

I went inside and put my cold facade on and walked through the people, you see they are afraid of me because i will fight anybody but i dont start them i finish them.

I found my friends and they quite liturally rugby tackled me " guys you saw me yesturday"

"Yea but we still missed u" the was one of my bestfriends, Shae

The bell then rang and we went to class, when i got there i kicked the door down and mrs gibbon glared at me and told me to get in my seat...so i did and fell asleep.

I woke up to a tapping on my shoulder i looked up and said "what" in my coldest voice that sends a shiver down a grown mans spine.

"the principle is calling you"

"MISS RAVEN KNIGHT I NEED YOU IN MY OFFICE IMEDIETALLY, I REPEAT MISS RAVEN KNIGHT IN MY OFFICE IMEDIETALLY"

(A/N her last name is night because that's the last name her uncle gave her)

I get up and take my stuff and as I'm walking there I start to think what I have done, it could be because I beat up the football team because they tried to sexually assault me, or it could be because I punched a teacher in the face.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as I get to the door I put on my emotionless face and kick the door open.

The principles office is quite big and spacious I should know cause I'm in here everyday for something.

As I come inside I see 11 big men in the corner and a police officer... the one I'm always getting arrested by " Gerald a swear to Satan if I am getting arrested again this week I will fight back again and you know what happened last time" I said as I'm trying to calm my anger down.

"And if not is ist because I beat up the football team because if it is they tried to sexually assault me I had to give them a lesson."

"So you think giving people a lesson means putting them into hospital" he says while grabbing the bridge of his nose.

"yes"

I heard chuckles behind me I just ignored them.

"why am I here then"

He gave me a look of pity, and you should know I hate pity

In the coldest voice I said "wipe that look of pity off your face and tell me" I saw everyone visibally shiver.

"your step dad has passed away this morning due to an overdose"I looked at him with a blank face and it shocked everyone in the room.

" THAT BITCH COULDNT HE HAVE WAITED TILL I WAS 18" I could feel my eyes glowing a deep red."so now what am I getting put in a foster home or what"I said in a deadly calm voice.

"no actually the police station had some DNA off of you the last time you were in prison which was... a couple days ago and did a DNA test and found that you have a father and 10 older brothers"

'...'

"IM COCKBLOCKED FOR LIFE"

------------------------------------------
HIIII how did you like this chapter, if I have any spelling mistakes let me know and I will fix them

I will upload more chapters today when I have slept and happy 2024 people.

837 words