u❤️me

I love this song so much.....

Today is the day jiang clan and jin clan will reached there...another clan who already came are resting and visiting the place.....and jiang clan and jin clan are only who were left and today they will also come....

Lan zhan and lan xichen are doing arrangement for them to live...lan xichen is excited for arrival of his fRiEnD....and another brother lan zhan just like opposite reaction...he is neither interested nor excited....the person who was he waiting is not coming so.what the excitement in this....

In another place

Jiang cheng...jiang yanli....and wei ying reached caiyi town( lan clan near town is called caiyi town or i forget).....they are now searching for inn to rest for some time and start their journey to lan house...

Three siblings are excited in their own reason...they can't wait to reach their..and meet thier crush( jiang cheng and jiang yanli)..... and meet their love one who now may be sad or sulking( lan zhan and wei ying)..... they found one inn   who have not many customer they  went their and ask the hotel owner for two room..with light meal....

After they went in their room..jiang cheng and wei ying in one room and jiang yanli in another....they freshen up and waiting for meal then suddenly some guards came their saying them to leave the room this hotel was booked so they leave and search another inn for them...

that's make wei ying angry..suddenly how can they say to leave and search another...they are also paying for living their..so they cannot say that out of blue...he angrily went towards owner and ask the reason...then suddenly one of the jin guards mock him saying prince  jin zixuan booked this all hotel so he can leave from their...

Mention of jin zixuan wei ying became more angry and went towards jin zixuan before he can do anything jiang cheng stoped him warning his mother say them to be friendly so he stop messing with them and leave from their....That made jin zixuan full of himself..

They are now walking searching another inn....
Aayii....jiang cheng why did you stoped me..if you didn't stop me that time i would punch his aggressive face...huh!!!...... wy

( eye roll).... can you stop complaint...you are  from when we leave that inn.....jc

Soo what did you except from me??? that arrogant peacock............shijeee i am sorry for saying bad about him knowing you love him..but i cannot control my angriness looking at that face... wy

I am not angry at you a'xian...i know what prince jin did it not good but he booked all the hotel and owner agreed so..hmm don't be angry thinking of him..smile for me..jy

( Wishper)... shijee is not angry at him...what he did for???......wy

Why should she??  Shijee love him and you cannot be angry at someone you love...so what's the big deal......jc

Hmm..( thinking about lan zhan and smile)..... you are right. We cannot be angry at them...wait how did you know about that...wait did you have lover and didn't tell anyone..SHIJEE.....( run to jiang yanli to tell and jiang cheng is running behind him to stop him)....wy

Shijeee.....( panting).... shijee....you know  hahaha....( you shut up)..... why should i ??...( It's Not what you are thinking )... then what is it??...